• you can do a part time college course to get your gcse's my best friend was in the same position and she as a good job now
  • College is where you want to head man - you should be able to to something about it there - if nothing else get in touch with a college in your area and ask to have a chat with someone there who can advise you on the best course of action. At least I know that you can resit your A-Levels etc at college so I would assume the same about GCSEs. If i think of anything else I'll add it here.
  • I'm from England to. Right, phone connexions - Which will give you info and helps you with advise. Tel: 080 800 13 2 19. They'll be able to help you out. I would also get in contact with the local colleges in the area. It depends on what area you live in the UK. If you can't do A-levels than I'm sure you can still do courses e.g. GNVQs. Other than that you may have to get tutoring. What was the reason for you missing out on your education? If it was circumstance you could not have changed than perhaps your entitled to some sort of funding and help from the government. If you need any more help or have any question just ask me :)
  • maybe you can try to get it now

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy