• Any homeowner association, including voluntary associations, has legal standing to bring an action, even against non-members of the association. When we purchased our home, there was a clause in the homeowners papers that we had to sign saying the property is subject to the CCR. We had to ask for a copy of the CCR, so we would know what we were signing. It delayed our signing for several days. Check the papers you signed when you bought your home and see if there is a clause like that. If there is, visit your lawyer.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy