• The court will send your wife a notice re her failure to file a proof of service, which she will probably cure promptly. Then the case will be made active and other dates will be assigned by the court.
  • I know that they will give to her an opportunity to cure the default. She is out of timeliness now and can I quash or motion for dismissal?
  • Nope. You acknowledged service when you filed an answer.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy