• Not necessarily. In my state, a "Grant Deed" is used. Each state has it's own rules and common practices. Contact a reputable title company - First American and Fidelity Title are good national title companies, and ask which transfer deed is appropriate for your specific state and your specific transaction.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy