• Sounds like you are getting a muscle contracture. There is a ligament right there also that can be affected. You need to keep moving it or it will lock up and it will be a lot harder to fix. I would def. consult your doc and get a referral to a physical therapist.
    • BRG
      I'd see a chiropractor before a physical therapist!! they should take X-rays, it!!
  • 5-21-2017 f u cn rd ths u cn gt a btr jb & mo pa in cptr prgmng

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy