• Perhaps when you enter the VIN you are using zero's where O's belong etc... 8's look like B's ... It is possible that the VIN# has been rated "salvaged". but you could contact DMV and order one if it is your Scout.. if you are purchasing it, then they have to have one to sell it.
  • If you think it came from Georgia, you should start with Georgia DMV. Your other options are to apply for an "abandoned vehicle" title, or a bonded title. I have used these methods in the past to obtain titles on old cars. My experiences were in Az. so I would recommend you contact your local DMV office or website for more info.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy