• Take him to a doctor or psychologist and they can work with him to calm his temper or they may give a medication to relax him. He will never go back to being what he was like before the stroke but he can become a better person to be around. Hope this helps.
  • Make him go to a doctor, this may sound crazy but in many cases side effects from (long term) medication can cause large mood shifts. I would suggest you ask the doctor to consider this. Besides that, he may just have some things to work out, have him see a therapist (believe me I don't trust most of that shit, but it does sometimes work.) it may help him.
  • leaving him is an option, you just think it isnt

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy