• smoking
  • Nose rings
  • Soap Operas and Game Shows.
      Not even Jeopardy?
    • Hulk70156
      Nope lol:
  • I’m not supposed to keep the curtains open when I’m sleeping during the day cause my dad is worried I will seem like I’m showing off and I think it’s dumb cause I sleep on a mattress and not a bed and my window is 2-3 feet higher than my pillow so it’s impossible for outsiders to see me.
    • Captain Pants
      Yes, but what about that stool you left outside the window? And the cookies? :D
  • Rabid adult polar bears.
      Don't eat their livers - You could die of Vitamin A overdose!
  • Exchanging political opinions. Allowing that kind of illogical emotional crap inside the house often leads to smashed furniture. Broken windows. Lawsuits & increased insurance rates. If your friends are prone to quick action as mine are its better to keep that kind of BS outside in the barnyard where it belongs.
      Lol that only happened in my house when I had a party. They actually dumped the bookcase over onto the desk and broke a side table. Drunks! I guess they are a lot like politically opinionated idiots!
  • Bad language or swearing is forbidden,
  • Anything WiFi, bluetooth, pocketphones, or IoT crap.