• Yes, that is the whole purpose of an All-Knowing God: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+139&version=ESV
    • Emperor
      I,m sure his holinesss outweighs his ability to know man,s vain thoughts.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      If you read the Bible, that's why Jesus taught His disciples how to pray. (Luke 11:1)
    • ReiSan
      If you read your Bible, you will see God does not know much and was an inept creator. If he knows everything, he knew Adam and Eve and The Satan would displease him and cause many humans to be tortured in Hell forever. He is thus the supreme sadist.
    • Emperor
      Satan and his demons and followers have made themselves his enemies .. though initially Satan made mankind God,s enemies. God,s love gives man a choice.. a second chance to be holy, by receiving Christ,s sacrifice for atonement.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ReiSan, quote: "If you read your Bible, you will see God does not know much and was an inept creator." I read the Bible all the time and it tells me predestination allows free will, faith and grace. Quote: "humans to be tortured in Hell forever." There is no such thing as being tortured in hell. The word hell in Hebrew means Sheol. In Greek it means Hades. It is the common grave.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Violet, quote: "God,s love gives man a choice." That is what freewill is all about: free will noun "1. the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion."
    • Emperor
      There are consequences to sin and benefits to serving God. We can choose who we will serve but God chooses the consequences. So no, there is no such thing as free will as you prescribe to
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Violet, quote: "So no, there is no such thing as free will as you prescribe to" Let me educate you here. The consequences of sin are based on our decisions, just as Adam and Eve made a decision to disobey God. (Genesis chapter 3) Get back to me when you know thy Bible.
    • Stpauligerle
      Not everyone needs to crack the Bible open in order to understand God. It just comes to some of us naturally
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Stpauliger, everyone can answer how they want. I don't know which deity you are worshiping, but it's certainly not the God of the Bible. Quote: "It just comes to some of us naturally" How silly. 1 Corinthians 2:14 "The [natural person] does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned." Thanks for commenting, now have a good day!
  • Do you not knw that Amaterasu knows every word you say and think? In Japan, 99.54% of us do not believe in God. Amaterasu is Empress of 8,000,000 gods and spirits in our main religion Kami no Michi (a.k.a. Shinto from the Chinese phrase for it. 71% of the world's people do not believe in God.
    • Rick Myres
      Why would I reach out to A god named Amaterasu when God Jehovah is right here with me? Lol. I can pray to Him anytime and any hour. Praise the name of Jesus!
    • Jenny Rizzo
      ReiSan, quote: "In Japan, 99.54% of us do not believe in God." The world doesn't revolve around Japan.