• I would give her enough money to ride the city bus to a homeless shelter. lol
  • I would send her to the door of my socialist friend who calls me a fascist, and see what she does with her.
  • I would help her as best I could. I would take her to one of the local shelters as they are better equipped to care for her and her children than I can in my 30 ft. 5th wheel trailer.
      I used to live in a 32 ft. 5Th wheel when I was in Jr high and high school though my stepfather built patios and enclosed them and added rooms. I remember helping him hang sheetrock.
      Living in a 5th wheel is OK but sometimes it gets a little close. I am glad I live alone.
      We had a family of four living in a 32-footer for 4 years when I was a teenager! .
  • Il greet her and than give her birth control pills.. just kidding ... I'd find out from the individual what has happened and how am i able to help help her.. I purely believe that it depends on the story behind it all, there can be many reasons why a woman with 3 kids asking for help.
  • Help her get child care and aid and perhaps welfare to live out her life.
  • tell her to go stay in a shelter, im not allowed to have people stay with me long term
      That's a stipulation in my lease as well. I can only have guest stay a maximum of three nights out of any 30-day period. Hopefully a spot would come open in the shelter in that amount of time. But if not I have a few neighbors that may be able to help out if it took a little longer.
      Good to see you again! Are the kiddos keeping you busy this summer?