• 4-22-2017 What is this, an invitation to share pet peeves about Americans? There are about 900 different kinds of figures of speech in the bible, the only place they have been catalogued, and it is somewhat unusual to find a person of any nationality who understands even one of them.
      God created war so that Americans would learn geography.
      Lol!! That's exactly what prompted me to learn more about geography and politics!
  • This American does! I was locked up in a detention center on 7/4/1976 our national bicentennial independence day! For trying to gain my personal independence, no less! THAT'S IRONY!
      I've been to see a drug counselor who told me to lay off the drugs and to talk about my feelings. My psychiatrist listened to my feelings and immediately put me back on the drugs. (walks down the street, kicking cola cans into the gutter).
      Oh my gosh, you're right!
      There's a first. (smugly whistles to himself and smiles at the walls).
      Hardly! You're often right!
      Thank you, Linda. You make me smile.
      You bring laughter into my life as well.
  • Apparently they don't understand bronzey or goldy either.
    • Jewels Vern
      I never owned an iPhone or an iPad, but I do own an iRon.