• It depends on the age of my kids. As teens, I would not have a problem with it. I grew up in a family with an older brother and sister and a younger brother. My dad is a doctor and he tended to treat nudity more like a question of science than sexual attraction, so although we were not naturists or anything, we tended to be a bit casual about nudity. It was not unusual for me to see my brothers and sister in the buff - and them to see me, especially in the morning in the race to be the first in the shower. Beyond that, from time to time my brothers and I would skinny dip in our backyard pool, especially after we had been doing lawn work in the summer. My sister would also skinny dip from time to time, including with us, though not very often. So we grew up with it and it was generally no big deal. The only reason that I would be more guarded with my kids while they are young is that I prefer to be around them to give them a better sense of when and where nudity is acceptable. By the time they are teens, say 15 and on up, I assume that they would have that sense. Overall, though - and I will admit that my gf is a bit more restrictive than I am - I don't see nudity as a huge issue. Context is everything, however.
  • Well I never had kids of my own but don't see anything wrong with it. Part of life is learning to adjust to different people and their ways. Maybe some kids would still want to wear a suit but others would feel the pressure to conform so as not to restrict the enjoyment of anyone else. That latter is mostly what I have felt in such situations. And though I might not care to take my clothing off I always feel it is right to do so if everyone else is doing it.