• Yes it a big mess. It not set up correctly. It should be where you have a group title and have discuss below it. Be able to block those who are on this site just to insult others. Many people come on these site in be real, caring and what to share and help others. Than you have a group just what attack others, insult you. Many people who come on here have very serious issues of their own.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Dec.03
  • i just really hope will be able to add people as friends and there be private messages at some point
    • RareCatch
      Excellent~Hear this you administrators or don't you just give a damn??
    • jessica155
      i do have to say i bin on worst a and a site last one i was on closed question after 2 days no matter if people anwsered the question or not which is really messed up
  • There wasn't anything wrong with the old AB I belonged there 8 years and really liked it! Yes you are exactly correct this site is a complete mess and I don't see it getting any better soon where in the hell is the administration, sitting on their dead asses? Just like this no dates this can't that damn hard to correct! Dec. 03
    • Queen Chelsea
      AB was horrible in its last year, so many glitches it was a joke
      The old AB was constantly and continuously in a frustrating state with tons of glitches from the time Demand Media took it over. So I wouldn't say there was nothing wrong with it.
    • Queen Chelsea
      Yes Ice Man it was put out of its misery lol
  • Give it time Queen Chelsea...Starting a website such as this takes a lot of time and work to make it run smoothly.
      Exactly right. A lot of people seem to be wrongly thinking that this is the old AB re-opened, when in fact they are starting from scratch.
    • TBO
      how much time?
  • (lol) Yes, it's just you. wink-wink
  • 12-03-2016 The nice users have to have crummy software. The nice sites attract dingbats and jackasses.
    • RareCatch
      Excellent Dec. 04
    • Bootsiebaby
      I have noticed that before, Jewels. Do you know why nice sites attract dingbats and jackasses? It's because they are run by dingbats and jackasses who pretend to be nice to encourage more people to join, then once they have enough members they show their true colours. Trust me, Jewels, I know exactly what I am talking about. Site admin are notorious for their dual personalities. I am equally notorious for despising dual personalities.
  • It is very different from the old site, I'll give you that. Lol:)
  • I wouldn't say it is a "complete mess," but it is worse. Mainly for the reason that I have to check my personal email to see and address my feedback.
  • It's just pretend like the last site.
  • Yes and nothing was added since Dec2016. There still is no points or chat..July20,2017 I really do not like it .
  • Why did you label your question under the category of: HEALTH AND FITNESS → HAIR CARE → HAIR LOSS? It is a mess alright. Very confusing.
  • 7-21-2017 It's not a complete mess, there are several parts missing. But the people are better than some places I have been recently.
  • 9-30-2017 Well, ... It does take some getting used to. It is not at all like other forums. I don't hang out here because I like the forum, it's because I like the people. I used to hang out at fluther.com a much nicer forum, but the people are not a bit friendly.
  • i dont think its just you