• If you have been convicted there is not much you can do, maybe appeal if you are not guilty, other than that just serve the time.
  • Well, I have no idea, but I sure hope it's a long time in jail without parole. I'm not exactly sure what carnal knowledge of a juvenile is, but if someone's been OUT of trouble for eleven years, that makes them a LOT older than the juvenile, and a creep. And whatever they do to them in jail, I'd look the other way.
  • They will throw the book at you. The best you can hope for is the minimum sentence for that crime. Then when you get out, you will be forced to tell all your neighbors what you are.
  • You are going to prison again..and will be registered.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy