• city life. It's what i have always wanted since i lived in the city.
  • City life. I was raised in the country, but I would be bored to death if I moved back there. Also for practical reasons - I'm visually disabled and unable to drive so it's essential that I live within walking distance of places I need to go, or else that there's a very good public transport system. So it would actually be impossible for me to live independently anywhere other than a city.
  • As i live in a small town between two larger towns, i'm caught between suburban and country life, which suits me quite nicely. About 2 miles North or south are office buildings , housing estates and shopping precincts, but then if i go east or west there are miles of countryside just waiting to be discovered.
  • Country life. All the commotion and noise in the city really gets on my nerves.
  • Country life is wonderful, I practice it wherever I go.
  • suburbia works for me, the strip malls, the seven elevens, cable television, high rise apartments.
  • Country. Suburban would be second choice. City is full of leftist-libtards and thugboys.