• Depending on where you are they should be able to get it by having you name and SSN or DL number. Or just don't worry about it, they may find you eventually.
  • Go to: Click on "United States Free Public Records by State", Choose your state, Choose your county, Click on "Your County District and Superior Courts" You will be directed to a page that will count down to free service and offer paid membership. Just wait 30 seconds. Then you come to a court search page enter your info and there ya go! You may also be able to acquire this info from your county's website.
  • just worry about it when they come running after you, just tell them that you lost the ticket but you had all intentions for paying it but you couldn't since it got lost/

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy