• You can go to a lawyer, and get a judge to issue a restraining order. Then if he threatens your son, he's violating the restraining order and the police can act.
  • Yes but with a restraining order, he couldn't come within 500 yards of the house. Would this force him to move? He lives below me.
  • No, i got a "no contact order" against my neighbor. You need to call the police, and take the report to the prosecuting attorney.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy