• Get a lawyer. There is far too much involved in something like that for AB to provide sound advice. You need someone with schooling in law and that has time to listen to the details. You can usually find lawyers that will give you a free consultation to decide if it's worth their time and your money.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy