• Yes and yes. A flu shot is particularly important if you are going to be around kids or people who are susceptible to infection. I have not had flu in the seven years I have been getting them, but they are not 100% effective.
  • Never have, and never had the flu. Still, a ten buck shot that actually works doesn't seem so steep that universal health care is needed. It's worth it for sure, just not necessary for everyone.
  • i get the flu jab every winter.i haven't had the flu or a cold since i started having them so they must do something.
  • No, I do not and our company offers the shot free of charge to all of the nurses. I have never had the flu and I am 32 y/o yet almost more than half the nurses I have worked with have gotten the flu, who have taken the flu shot. They go every year religiously and every year we joke about the who is going to get the flu lol
  • Yes...and yes
  • No,and no.
  • I had to when I took care of the elderly....the first year I was flue free...the second year I was sick all season....
  • No, and hell no. I read an interesting thing recently (forget where) that pointed out that researchers think that people who get the flu shot are not less likely to get the flu because of the shot itself, but because people who choose to get the shot are more likely to be people who take better care of their health.
  • I usually get one evry year...the first year I ever got a flu shot was the first (and only) time I ever got the flu! I don't think there's any connection, though ... just my bad luck again.
  • Never had the flu shot and I have rarely ever been sick with anything more than a cold now and then and I am almost 47. I know several elderly people who get them every year and always get the flu. Doesn't seem worth it to me.
  • My current employer gives the shot to employees for free. As long as it's offered I will have it. I think it's a good thing.
  • No & no. It contains MERCURY. Not a good thing for humans or animals. My 2 cents. http://newsblaze.com/story/2005071206450100001.ew/topstory.html
  • I never have. I don't know if it would be worth it or not. I have a new doctor, so I might ask.
  • i dont, i might be allergic to the eggs in them cause one time when i got it i had a sore arm for wks, and since i dont get the flu anyways i dont bother,