by sexybaby10 on December 4th, 2006

sexybaby10

Question

Help answer this question below.

Any girls have some tips on fingering yourself? Ive done it once or twice but I can never "ejaculate" or whatever,,... got any tips?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 54 helpful answers below.

• by Hott_Girlie_09xx on December 26th, 2009

Hott_Girlie_09xx

well im 12 and ive been fingering my self since i was 10 and the best way to do it is put porn on the tv then lay on your bed ( if you have a tv in your bedroom then thats evern better) then open your legs and stick 2 fingers ( use your middle 1 and the 1 near your thumb ) then stick them in your pussy and bed them and keep bending them for 5 or 10 mints ( watever turns u on) then arfter you have done that and have made your self horny lick and suck your fingers ( YOU USED 2 FINGER YOUR SELF) then wipe your cum and then wipe it all over your tits( Well your nipples!) then lick your fingers then rubb them all over your Nipples then lick your fingers arfter that.
    Tips
    1. Watch lesbian porn ( Best way 2 turn me on)
    2. lock the door befor you start.
    3. to get even morn horny stick the end off a hair brush up ya tight pussy.
    4. with an hair brush brush your pussy with the prickly side.
    5. Just enjoy your self.
    Good Luck Hunnie x
    Lovee caprice
    xxx

• Like
    • Report

13 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by cami1211 on December 4th, 2006

cami1211

Make sure you give attention to your clitoris, use lube and make sure that you "mentaly" turn yourself on. women "learn" to think of mastrubation as "bad or "wrong" you have to get out of that mind set.
    Dont worry about putting something up there ! most women can only come from clitorial attention !! good luck !

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by cancer on August 6th, 2008

cancer

Masturbation is so natural to me. I use my saliva as a lubricant because it is much easier to use than stopping to use a lubricant of some sort. As I become more and more wet I naturally slide my finger in and massage the upper part of my vagina with light pressure pushing up on my pubic bone. (I also have the heel of my palm on my clit massaging it also). That is where my g spot is. As I massage myself and the closer I am to orgasm I feel the need to pee every time. I keep going and as I orgasm a gush of liquid squirts out and believe me it is allot I soak the bed about 5 to 6 inch diameter spot. I now lay on a towel so I do not mess the bed. It took me a few times to not stop and go the bathroom and pee. So practice and when you and remember it is not pee you will have the most intense orgasm ever.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by indyness on December 29th, 2006

indyness

A good way for me is to watch some porn and try to keep you fingers working on your clitoris. If that doesn't work I think you can but some lubracinte, that should work to keep your fingers smooth in you =)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by hailybaily13 on November 2nd, 2010

hailybaily13

Well... what i do is i just stick my fingers on my pussy, not in, to start out with. thenwhat i do is i just kinda start to rub, not finger quite yet. if my vagina isnt wet right away i get my finger wet and i rub my pussy until it gets wet. Then after about a minute of rubbing my pussy fast, hard, and slow then i stick 2 fingers in there. sometimes ill stick other things up there. this might sound weird but i dnt have a dildo :( so i take my drum sticks that i dnt ever use and i stick them in my hole. IF your alone then you can moan and make sexy noises and stuff to make it more hott. I usually watch porn with it because it just adds soo much. If i cant get to porn i just try and think about one of the videos that i'd seen before and that works for me too. I also think of a huge dick fucking me better than ever and that makes it good too.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Ride.Me on June 10th, 2010

Ride.Me

RUB YHUR CLIT AND THINK OF A HARD LONG DICK GOIN IN ND OUT OF YHUR PUSSY..ND IF YHUR GAYY THINK ABOUT A SEXXII GIRL EATIN YHU OOUT ND EATIN THT HOT WET PUSSY UHP.IF THT DONT WORK WATCH PORN AND RUB YHUR CLITT.IF THT DNT WORK ORGASMS WASNT MEANT FOR YHU TO HAVE!.. lmao enjoyy!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on April 21st, 2007

Anonymous

In my experience, when you get close to orgasm there is a feeling like you're going to pee - that's when it is possible to ejaculate. Instead of holding in the 'pee feeling' because you're scared to wet the bed, let it out - but go to the loo before you try it. Clitoral stimulation and stimulation around the entire labial region really helps, as does twisting and thrusting the fingers against the rear wall of the vagina (the part that adjoins the wall of the anus), rather than simply pushing the fingers backwards and forwards into the vagina.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by bjthebouncer on January 5th, 2007

bjthebouncer

imagine me...a hot sexy beast with a big dick beating that pussy up...no but seriously..try to visualize or fantasize about an act or situation that you would like to involved in

thats what guys do when jacking off

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by darkautumn on February 5th, 2013

darkautumn

For one its important to know your anatomy. You would be surprised how many women do not know about their lady parts. So take special time getting to know your self... Number 2, people just assume that sticking something in you is automatically going to get you off. I guess they assume this because nature calls for the male organ to enter us during sex. Truth is, our clit is the most sensitive part and is the key to cumming. Don't mistake it as the only part. While fingering your clit will get you off, you will still want something in you or its kind of torturous. Number 3, its important to be really aroused. You can't just jump in to it. Make sure you spend time building your self up. Find a fantasy, or something that really turns you on. Also remember that delaying satisfaction will create the best orgasm. Number 4: Learn what feels good to you. Different women like different positions for self stimulation and different techniques at massage. I personally like to lay on my side, and I also don't like direct pressure right over top of my clit. I like it to be just a little bit above. I find that vibrators numb you after a while so the actual orgasm itself ends up being a total let down, but to each her own. Last but not least number 5. A lot of women think tons of wetness and sleekness is the key but that can be false too. If your really aroused then you will be really wet. I think its best to get rid of some of that wetness. You dont want your fingers to slide over top of the flesh you want the flesh to move a bit with your fingers. So thats It I think. You just need to get to know yourself. I gave up at first but one day I just took the time to get to know my body and what felt good and when i knew enough it happened and now i personally think I can stimulate myself better than any guy can. Remember also that there are a lot of toys out there. I hope this helped.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Melinda47 on December 4th, 2011

Melinda47

I am 15 and i have been fingering my self since i was 11. What i do is go into my bedroom lock the door Dem the lights and get undress. get comfy then i watch a couple porn videos from different websites, when im wet i start to touch around my Pussy, not finger. Then i go faster and faster, as doing that i touch around my boobs or sensitives spots so it gets me more wet. then i use my middle finger and wedding finger and bend them into my pussy slowly and get faster and faster For 5 to 10 minutes. then i lick my fingers and start to rube my pussy. (i have a dildo but before i used like a hair brush end or markers) i start to stick it in slowly and then i go faster. then i go into the shower and use the shower hed. i have different speeds and stuff so i start with the gentle one and lay in my tub and spread my legs and go into my "pee hole" i then turn on the faster and harder ones. i finger my self as doing this for double the pleasure. well there are many different ways to do this. soo just enjoy your self and find the right way for you !(:

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by uberfun66 on August 4th, 2010

uberfun66

i think if u find something that looks like or reminds you of a dick putt it in your pussy nd fuck yourself really hard and fast. it feels good nd if it hurts, wacth some porn on tv or tha computer nd just rub. also stick something in your pussy.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by sxylesbo998 on May 5th, 2010

sxylesbo998

hun, this is what i do personally. b4 i go in the shower, i place my towl on the toilet seat, closed ofcourse. then i sit on it backwards or frontwords, nd u slide ur yummy pussy up nd down. it feels like ur rlly gettin fucked up. or, use the end of a hair broush. bt watch some lesbian porn 1st 2 turn u on. u know ur turned on when u feel ur heart beat in ur yummy pussy.
    have fun babe

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by landonmac50@hotmail.com on February 13th, 2012

landonmac50@hotmail.com

im 10 and started at 8 i just need a lebianuver so call me 8162630971

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Linus_P on August 23rd, 2011

Linus_P

omg im a 12 year old horny guy!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Beto69 on May 14th, 2011

Beto69

I think it hot when girls Finger them selfs infrunt of me
    itgets me so hard!!....

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by kagweena8102 on March 15th, 2011

kagweena8102

I stick my fingers in the lips of my vigina and then start moving them in circls. I usally sit there alnd put a stop clock on to see how long it takes me. I have done this everynight scince i was 9. It feels so good. Take your time if you dont get horney right off the bat then just wait alittle bit i usally get horney at about 10-16 min. Enjoy and have fun. I think i'm gonna do the shower head thing. Also sometimes when im home alone.... I get naked and and sit in my bathroom sink and then look in my mirror at my vaginal hole then run the water on it feels great. Once again Have fun. :) Hope i helped you.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by AmberrLynnPollay on January 24th, 2011

AmberrLynnPollay

Im 12 almost 13 and i rub my pussy for a bit then i wet my fingers then stick them in and put them in and out fast and hard and when you start to get the feeling cross your legs tightly then u will get more of a pleasure ;)

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by nwilliams1315 on November 22nd, 2010

nwilliams1315

Well im 13. what i do is look at pictures of dick or i think of me and my boyfriend havimg sex then i hump a pillow for like 5 minutes, then i rub my clit until i get wet then i put my fingures in my whole somethimes i ues object like a fresh tampong the large one make sue its not used take out the cotton stuff put ur ingur in that then put it in and out your pussy. you can use markers, and stuff just make sure its clean, oh and you can run the bath water put your whole under the water and let it splash in your pussy it feels great

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by kylie4037 on July 7th, 2010

kylie4037

do you know what i do i go to my room get my laptop and look up vidios of two girls kissing and sex and then i get naked and the i get really wet and rub my clit. the i get really horny! the i either get a hair brush (cleanfirst) or my fingers and open my legs very wide and then i stick my middle finger and my ring finger and go in and push on the top of my vagina and omg it feels amazing. i do this for about ten mins and then i get in the shower and take the shower hed and put it on my vagina and then open the lips and let the water go inthe pee hole and then i take my fingers and put them in and have the water still runing and then i either lay down sit on the eage of the tub or stand up. i just let the water run and u will love it i do it every nite and i and 13 ive dine it since i was 10. i hopw i helped going to touch my self

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by jas..1234 on June 14th, 2010

jas..1234

right i have been fingering my self for the last two years now, its much more better when a guy does it to you though :)
    First of all watch some lesbo porn and get horny and in the mood ( lesbo porn does the trick for me ) then get your middle finger and your index finger and rub your clit with them then stick the tips of your inex and middle finger in your pussy to get some cum , then rub your clit again, this might not give you the same feeling as me but i love the feeling i get its so good ! Try it and tell me what you think :)

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by saradara10 on March 11th, 2013

saradara10

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by darkautumn on February 5th, 2013

darkautumn

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by awesome12 on November 4th, 2013

awesome12

I go to the shower and turn it on get naked and start going in. I never get what I want tips I'm in eighth grade 13 years old

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by princesskiki on September 11th, 2013

princesskiki

Omg, I loss my virginity this year at 20 years old. It's so awkward that I'm learning how to finger myself from you guys ha ha . I'm trying to save myself for marriage even though I'm still with the first guy that I had sex with for the first time. My boyfriend and I are Christians we read the Bible and also our parents want us to have sex after marriage. You guys are probable wondering that we're old enough witch is true but our parents are from the Caribbean, they're very strick and dominant lol but we're doing it because we love God but sometimes when I get horny I might finger myself and learning more about my body.. anyway thanks y'all. God bless.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by layla2cute on April 14th, 2013

layla2cute

First u should hit me up on fb layla 2cute then we can meet up and ill probably lick ur pussy

No comments. Post one | Permalink

princesskiki

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Cocobear10 on January 15th, 2014

Cocobear10

I'm 10 and text me or call me my number is 4843479806 and ooVoo me my name is MadOrNaw

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on November 6th, 2008

Anonymous

i'm a guy but my girlfriend likes it when i slowly insert one finger to start with, then build up to two. I insert the fingers all the way into the vagina (usually about second knuckle) and bend them slightly upwards on the withdrawal in order to stimulate the g-spot. While that's going on i use my thumb also to massage the clitoris outside.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by travewon1 on April 11th, 2010

travewon1

welll start by watching free porn gurls on xnxx.com then live it on there the get naked lay on ur bed squeez ur boobies go slowly down to ur pussy then insert the finger in and go up and down or use a hair brush or fake dick feels so good well enjoy doing it

• by destiny123 on February 17th, 2010

destiny123

what i do is watch some pron then i go somewere prievate and i start sticking my fingers in my pussy and it feels so good but i wanna get a didlo

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by candy x on August 5th, 2008

candy x

yeh baby.............. i say instead of fingerin them u should jus get a dildo ..........

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Xx.AllAboutIt.xX on April 21st, 2007

Xx.AllAboutIt.xX

Get on your hands and knees and finger yourself from the back it feels GREAT.&&_ you have more acsess 2 your G-Spot!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by softside on February 18th, 2007

softside

although i am a man,i knowthat not all women ejaculate. but u SHOULD be able to masturbate and get yourself off. men do it, and men also think that women look sexy when they do it. dont feel bad about it, it's NATURAL.think of what YOU want,not anyone else,and feel yourself as you think of just how YOU would want it to happen sexually. notice i said YOU, not what other people taught you to believe

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Nicaspiderman on February 24th, 2007

Nicaspiderman

wet your fingers before you do it

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Babycakes616 on January 11th, 2013

Babycakes616

Text me if you have any questions at 17155447220!!!!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by holly.forst on February 17th, 2012

holly.forst

hi im 13 i been finger and waching porn ever since i was 11 and i got a masger but i can never come i get in the horny mood and strip my clothes off and start to rub my self and stuff but i can never come

AmberrLynnPollay

Im 12 almost 13 and i rub my pussy before i start fingering then i stick in 2 fingers and when you start to get tht feeling cross your legs tighly and it give you more of an effect and even after u take out your fingers u can still feel it its awesome!!!!

• by iloveyouuu03 on February 2nd, 2011

iloveyouuu03

I've been doing this for about 4 years, and I just turned 14. I like you rub it.. then when I get wet, I stick my fingers in. My mom has a dildo. .. O.O and I wash it EVERYTIME before I use it, it vibrates to it feels soooo fucking good. I've never had an orgasm, but I would like too one of these days. i have a nebulizer, (cause of my asthma) and I just hook that up and I get the cord where the air pressure comes out and stick it like, on the top of my vagina, not inside, and just let it go. omg it feels soooo good. I'm gonna try some of these tips though. (; Thanks everyone.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Yogiedog on February 6th, 2011

Yogiedog

I just tried fingering after reading all your tips but I couldn't figure out how to skwirt.
    I also did it on the toilet....is that right?

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Aaron_J on January 17th, 2011

Aaron_J

welll ive looked at a few tips onlinee but sometimes never work
    what does it mean when ur pussy likeee it beats like idk , but i get alot of pleasure
    rub ur clit alll niqht and i cumm alott .

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Aaron_J on January 17th, 2011

Aaron_J

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Ella_L on November 29th, 2010

Ella_L

Hi im 11 and this is what I do
    I rub my pussy until it is nice and wet and then I insert the rounded end of a pencil and put it all the way to the back. Then I pull it out and in for about 2 minutes, then a use a pen and then my mascara. then I stick my pinky in for a bit then pull it out, then my ring finger then my middle fimnger then my thumb. Then I do my ring finger and middle finger together. I do this whilst my boy friend is watching, then he does it to me then he licks my pussy for me. Then he fucks me gently, then really hard, so I cum and bleed all over the sheets! Just try it its amazing!
    Hope I helped! :) :) :) :)

• by Ella_L on November 29th, 2010

Ella_L

@nwilliams1315 have you actually had sex with your bf?

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Queenofeverything on December 25th, 2010

Queenofeverything

Wat I do is I take a video from xnxx.com and watch som sex videos,find a big cylinder shaped thing &
    &have @ it so if h think that this was helpful than go shed use it

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by hannahthehottie on February 15th, 2011

hannahthehottie

im 15 but when i feel in the mood I put on some lesbian porn and start out slow I work up with 1 finger then go with 3 and aftr a bit I go to the bathroom put some lube on my fingers and go again and take my fist and put it in my pussythat really gives me a good orgasm

No comments. Post one | Permalink

hannahthehottie

sorry double post lol

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by destinyhs on November 28th, 2010

destinyhs

:>

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by BiG_m0ñèy on June 6th, 2012

BiG_m0ñèy

Well I watch some porn after I strip to my bra and panties. I sit and feel myself up as if I was my crush. Then I undo my bra and play with my nipples. After awhile I slide my panties off roughly. I take a batball bat and rub the handle on my "cunt". I start slow then pick up speed my whole body intensifies and I "cum". Sometimes I turn the bat so the thicker end is facing me and I put it in and move it as fast and as rough as I can thinking of my crush.

• by Llunapaola on September 22nd, 2012

Llunapaola

I have been fucking myself since I was 8. I like to use something that is similar to a dick. And to turn me on I wAtch porn videos on youngleafs.com

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by rainballet on February 5th, 2012

rainballet

I usually slowly massage my vagina for six minutes in counterclockwise circles.then once I'm wet I like to put my pinkeye's finger in my pussy and my thumb on my clit and slowly massage them while watching porn.when I'm really horny I start getting a little rough with myself and moan really loud. Doing this in front of a mirror(s) is a great turn on too. If your flexible like me experiment with the splits you would be surprised on how great it feels!

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading Any girls have some tips on fingering yourself? Ive done it once or twice but I can never "ejaculate" or whatever,,... got any tips?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads