• Only if you own a corporation
  • The lawyer I used to file (Texas) states on his webpage that you can file separately. However, if there is anything in the spouse's name you may as well both do it. Otherwise, anything negative on his credit could keep you from getting something later. If you file, it will be on there 7 yrs anyway... so you might as well both file. It has done wonders for us.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy