• Well, living with it certainly isn't an option!!!! Are you still in school? I would allow the nurse to document each and every injury, including the layers of bruising. The nurse will know what to do.
  • You have to report it, to the authorities, go to the hospital so they can witness every injury.
  • if you cant report it yourself have a friend report it for you.
  • Well, I ran away from home. But really, unless you have someone on the outside who can help you that you trust, it really shouldn't be an option. Is there a family member, aunt or uncle who you could talk to? You need to get out of this situation before it gets out of hand.
  • you need to tell someone. abuse is unacceptable. you dont deserve that. obviously your parents have no control of their violent impulses. if the abuse goes unchecked, something even worse could happen to you. i dont want that to happen to you. this needs to stop now. if you are afraid to report them, i would first discuss this with a guidance counselor or a trusted teacher. or try talking to a trusted relative about your situation. i am sure they would give you sound advice and make you feel better about your decision to report this. if the abuse is life-threatening, the best course of action would be to report the abuse to the authorities. call health and human services. they wont be afraid of your parents. they bring back up. but remember that if you do that, you will most likely be removed from the household, so you have to be prepared for that. although it is kinda scary and disruptive in the short-term, it will be for the best. youll be in a safe place and your parents will get help. be strong.
  • National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD . call this number or have a friend do it. it is confidential. they will notify authorities who will take over. Authorities cannot tell your parents who made the report. School counselors and teachers are mandated reporters meaning that they MUST report any suspected case of abuse. they could have just notified them because they thought something was wrong and you didn't have to say a word. Try this: go to school. write a note to a teacher or counselor saying. I am being abused at home. I am scared of my parents. Sign your name. They will know what to do.. Trust me. they have to act.

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy