• The Memorandum of Mortgage is the notification form which goes to the Land Titles Office to be registered as a “charge” against your property made by the lender.
  • If you go to you can obtain a memorandum of mortgage in Word Doc, which will clarify what this entails.

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy