• You have the right to move out and move on with your life. Everything else you're either going to have to talk it out reasonably with her(riiiiiiggghhht), get a lawyer or go to court for or get the cops to escort you over there to go get. Sorry but that's about the size of it.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy