by DeeBabii on April 29th, 2008

DeeBabii

Question

Help answer this question below.

I have a big clitorus and my boyfriend says its beautiful, on the other hand i dont think its beautiful at all, do guys really like that or is he just trying to make me feel better about it?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 21 helpful answers below.

• by ...... on April 30th, 2008

......

I will be honest not all men like large clitoris', but there are many that do.

An advantage for guys is it is easier to see when a female is aroused, because the clitoris becomes erect.
    Orally speaking there is more area to lick and suck on that we know will be pleasing to her.

I do not know what your man thinks or likes but I am guessing he would not lie just to make you feel good if he hasn't left you because of it's size by now.

I personally am a very oral person who adores all a woman has to offer. Although I have never seen your goodies I am sure your boyfriend is right and it's beautiful.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by james the first on May 25th, 2008

james the first

You need to worry less and just enjoy his attention. Your pussy is probably beautiful to him because you respond to his attention to it. That is what makes giving oral sex to a woman so wonderful, to feel her respond and enjoy herself.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by creamywhip on April 30th, 2008

creamywhip

if its super sensitive and responsive then enjoy the intense pleasure it gives you. size could be an advantage he can easily find it and is probebly captivated by seeing your swollen love button it is the most intimate part of your sexual anatomy throbbing between your legs

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by buttman on June 2nd, 2008

buttman

Yes, it's beautiful and very erotic. I get turned on
    just looking at it.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• I think that you should be grateful that your man likes it. Forget about the rest.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on July 28th, 2008

Anonymous

the male and female sex organs are not the best things to look at so...your man must like yours as he says it beautiful......so why are your worried

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by alex_macdonald on October 4th, 2008

alex_macdonald

Most men reckon that the bigger a girl's clitoris is, the better. Few ever develop to as much as 2", but be glad if it's bigger than average.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by akvinson on December 26th, 2008

akvinson

don't confuse yourself even further...

possibility 1: he actually likes and enjoy it.

possibility 2: he loves you beyond the limits of sex, he don't actually mind it and don't want to hurt you for such a small thing.

If he truly loves you than he wont lie so 1st better chances than later.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by toby baggins on June 23rd, 2008

toby baggins

I find it rather weird and nasty if a woman has a large clitoris. The reason why I say that is because it looks like a baby dick. So if I were to go down on a chick with a large clitorati, it would be like I was sucking a small dick

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Karisma on December 4th, 2008

Karisma

I understand where you come from because I have the same thing. Bigger then a pea and my boyfriend loves it. I had to grow to love it because my twat don't look like the women I seen in the movies ya know. I'm comfortable with it now of course but the few guys who has seen it dig it ALOT. For majority of them I'm the first with one so it's rare to them. Enjoy baby, the men above has spoken and I like what they are saying. We rock girl! lol

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Hotchik on March 8th, 2014

Hotchik

I to, have a rather large clit, and I used to worry about it. Now I realize the only time it's being seen, Is during sex, and by the time the guy gets to that point, he is usually so aroused, he doesn't really care. Truth, most of the guys I have been with find it very erotic, they love that they can get it in their mouth, that it's so easy to find in the dark, and their usually much more interested in what sucking, and licking it does to me, than what it looks like. Also, I find that my orgasm's are much more intense, (They take me to the moon) and deeper than some girls with a smaller clit

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by koolkat69594 on January 31st, 2011

koolkat69594

Your boyfriend is probably gay for your womancock.

• by N'anderthal on December 9th, 2010

N'anderthal

He probably does like it. I do. If he sucks it like a tiny dick, you know he likes it.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by fluffylucy on July 20th, 2010

fluffylucy

if he says he likes it, take him at his word. remember, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by kinglion1 on July 13th, 2010

kinglion1

I have found that women with a bigger clit not only orgasm, faster but deeper because of the double stimulation. But like anything else it depends on the man or women your with.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by eangelos89 on February 15th, 2011

eangelos89

Large clit=Easier to track down, easier to please. I'm talking from experience, one of my favorite past girlfriends had a large clit and I could make her shake around like a fish out of the water easily, we're talking VERY intense orgasms here. So be happy you have a large one. Just so you know, I'm not some old geezer with weird perversions/fetishes, I'm just a young guy next door, a venusian artist as some call us ;)

Take care gorgeous & always use protection.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by christophersaunders on November 11th, 2011

christophersaunders

yes its very suckable and very erotic

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bobbya1964 on October 4th, 2013

bobbya1964

A big Clitoris is indeed beautiful, I personally love to treat them to my Tongue, and to suck on the really Big ones

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bobbya1964 on October 4th, 2013

bobbya1964

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by /mike.millikan.3 on September 6th, 2013

/mike.millikan.3

Well first of all, "guys" not all, like it because it is part of you, I don't know you, and because it's part of that paticular part of your body, we like those parts. It's kind of like you women liking in the pleasure giving we men Head, you women like it...........??????????
    Mike

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by thunder66 on February 18th, 2010

thunder66

that depends how large u shud send a picture to lightening6789@yahoo.com, a large clit can be attractive to a certain degree

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading I have a big clitorus and my boyfriend says its beautiful, on the other hand i dont think its beautiful at all, do guys really like that or is he just trying to make me feel better about it?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads