• good plumbing store will have a dielectric connector for waterheaters, they have the same issues - around 8-10$
  • I would use something other than metal between the two. A short length of PVC should work well, and weatherproof sealing material should hold everything together, even in high wind.
  • You can use steel, as long as there is a separator between the disparate metals. I work on masonry exteriors, and often use a self adhering waterproof meembrane around steel when it comes in contact with copper.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy