• The best thing to do is contact your association attorney to find out how much interest the association can charge. This also make sure that no state law is being violated when charging late fees. It is better to get a legal opinion as to how to implement your late fee policy as this will set a precedent. The Lawyer has a license to practice law and the language does say highest rate allowable by law.........

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy