by justme32 loves the weekends on July 25th, 2007

justme32 loves the weekends

Question

Help answer this question below.

Men: Is having sex with 2 women at the same time really that intriguing? Why do men want to do this? Would you leave your current partner to do it?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 38 helpful answers below.

• by rel3ir7h on August 15th, 2007

rel3ir7h

i fantasize about this all the time. I LOVE WOMEN. whats better then one women, TWO WOMEN. however, i would never leave my girlfriend to go partake in this fantasy. if she doesnt want to do it, thats enough reason for me to never be able to do it. but i still do it in my head ;)

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Wickels on August 15th, 2007

Wickels

It has been my experiance that most men want to do it with thier wife, not leave her for it.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Jennifer Jason on December 21st, 2007

Jennifer Jason

Ok I'm a girl... I'm fairly pretty, blonde slender, I'm not a world class lover but I like it all and allow almost anything.

My best g/f is model gorgeous with a killer figure and big boobs. She has brilliant green eyes and long straight brown hair. Most guys just cannot speak when they meet her. She has this air about her. She's not stuck up but she's just amazingly beautiful.

One night my neighbor threw his back out really bad. He is a guy about 25. He had been trying to help me free my car from some deep snow I was stuck in. I was 19 at the time. My g/f came over just as he threw out his back. he was in agony laying in the snow. She parked and we both got him up on his feet and took him inside.

He laid on the couch for a long time just about green sick with pain. We were about to call 911 when he finally fell asleep on us. We don't know if he passed out or just was exhausted.

We decided to get him undressed as he was kind of wet and we figured he needed to be warm. Well we got more than we bargained for. He was dead gorgeous under his clothes. Chiseled body, nice penis etc... well girls get horny and there was little we could do as he was passed out.

The next morning he was laying on the couch in his blanket and I came out in my nightshirt to see how he was he said, I feel ok... what happened. He was shocked to hear he passed out. He asked for his clothes and before I could answer my g/f (very playful) said, oh no... no clothes for you... Well the playful game turned into a verbal jest where he threatened some thing playfully and we threatened back.

We ended up in bed and I won the bet to ride him first. I was soooo ready. I rode him for like 20 minutes and felt like I sucked him dry. I came multiple times with the help of my g/f working me over. She got her turn and much to our surprise he kept it hard for her and actually claimed to come again.

But pretty much he was exhausted and so were we. We slept a good part of the day.

This was the only time that 2 girls and one guy was good. I've done it one other time and it was very awkward and unsatisfying.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Agostwriter on November 28th, 2007

Agostwriter

For me its two things.

#1. More woman parts for me to experience. I happen to think women's bodies are amazing and to have two at a time, more amazing.

#2. It is very sexy to see women enjoy each other.

This is explicit...but...to be able to eat one woman (an experience I just LOVE) and to have another having intercourse with me, is just OFF THE CHARTS sexy.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Brian I on July 25th, 2007

Brian I

In my case:

No, it isn't intriguing
    I don't want to do this
    No I wouldn't leave my wife to do this

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by devil is back on August 4th, 2007

devil is back

I would definetely not leave my wife to do it and respect that she isn't in to it...but it is in my dreams and i do find it intriguing! Why? it's very sexy but i don't know why...

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by BARBIEDOES3000 on December 3rd, 2011

BARBIEDOES3000

Yes we have done this and yes it was GREAT!!! I think it was sexy, hot, awsome, heck words cant say it all.....you have to be there. I wont never forget it for sure. :) She loves doing it so I will have plenty more chance down the road... :) Lucky me....lol.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ♡Lady River♡ on February 23rd, 2008

♡Lady River♡

Lots of women want the same thing. I guess it's a fantasy they'd like to make real :)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Sheriff Raff -Answerhag on February 23rd, 2008

Sheriff Raff  -Answerhag

The stupid pornos they watch, gives them unrealistic expectations of real life.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by a11 on December 20th, 2007

a11

Yes it is. Stated bluntly: I like watching women do it. I like watching it up close and there is nothing better than two women going down on you.

I would never leave my partner to do it. It's just sex. Plus, i can have all the threesomes I want in my head. (Hold on: having one with my wife and kate beckinsale right now!)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by tylerbridgeman on November 27th, 2007

tylerbridgeman

I would not leave my girlfriend for it..i would want her to be part of it...and after i would want to feel the same way about my girlfriend and outside of a threesome my girlfriend is the only women i would want

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Kiss A Fat Babys Ass on October 22nd, 2007

Kiss A Fat Babys Ass

the excitement for me is making love to two woman,while they are making love to eachother.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Wanderer on October 22nd, 2007

Wanderer

MMF is better than MFM... trust me...

• Like
    • Report

7 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by asweetguy4u2know saya R.I.P Nelson on October 14th, 2007

asweetguy4u2know saya R.I.P Nelson

In my case it has never been a fantasy of mine. I love and respect the women I have been with intimately to even entertain that thought. Also I don't have intimate relations with women I don't have heartfelt feelings for so that would be impossible for me to feel like that about 2 women at the same time.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by fmx250r on November 25th, 2009

fmx250r

ok, here go's... my answer is my opinion and experience based!! yea it is very intriguing. i happen to find a woman who is bbw or a woman who is skinny.. they all have features about them that are a huge turn on and very erotic in there own ways :) i have had a threesome. it was very hawt in its own way... NO i would not leave my partner for it tho!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by kiwisoccer on July 19th, 2009

kiwisoccer

Well i would say that 2 lips 4 hands and 2 pussies are better then 1 ;)
    I guess most of us guys like the idea of one chick riding our cock with the other one rides our face
    And no i wouldnt leave a current partner just to have one if she isnt into that then i can handle that

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ace07 on December 2nd, 2009

ace07

With one of my FMF I was on my back and don't cum very easy while being rode, I had tow women taking turns riding my face and dick, as soon as one cum riding my dick they switched, after five times we all change positions and I took turns at while they where on there knees one until she came and then switch until I finally came. I enjoyed the taste of a hot pussy.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by FoolishOne on July 17th, 2009

FoolishOne

#1. Yes it's extremely intriguing and really HOT!

#2. Men want to do this because it makes a lot of evolutionary sense. Spread your genes much more efficiently and quickly. More superficially, if one attractive body with all the nice parts is sexy, then multiply that by 2 and it's double sexy.

#3. I would never leave my wife to have a 3way.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by good2know on November 25th, 2009

good2know

it is a great feeling however if my current partner said no I would not leave her to do it

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by parrib1 on June 12th, 2009

parrib1

Some things are a lot better on paper. The idea is intriguing but the reality is real different.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by suntanchelle on May 6th, 2011

suntanchelle

My husband loves it, and we talk about that a lot...
    His answer is that it is so fun for him to be able to see and touch another woman when he is making love with a different woman... he likes to kiss me when he cums in another woman and he sucks my breast or licks me to get me ready for him... he also loves to make love to me when another woman lets him lick her and loves to see the other woman and at the same time be playing with his fingers inside her when he cums in me... He says it's the ultimate in sex for him.

We kiss alot... so that is good for sure, and we like other women that kiss too... it make it very crazy sometimes... he also loves to watch us play... he says he re-generates super fast when we play together.... sometime he likes to watch super close when he cums in her, and I scoot in position so that we let her cum go in me... then he just re-generates like right away...lol and he finishes with me.

He also feels so good and accomplished when he cums in us both for the night... or more if he is frisky.

We have been doing that for years now and love it too...

WE are in love with eachother, we just enjoy sex and have fun with it...
    Yeah, I get to have men too.... but most men take so long to get going again you NEED more than one...lol

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Appleby on July 28th, 2011

Appleby

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Appleby on July 28th, 2011

Appleby

I've only done it once, but I'll never ever forget it. I was 19 at the time, living at home with my parents. There were two married women on the block, in their 40's. They had plump, but sexy bodies, average looks. They seemed to have a thing for each other, but it was very subtle, but there was definitely a vibe. One woman asked me to help her move a piece of furniture for her one day. The other woman happened to be there having a cup of coffee. They began innocently flirting with me. It took me a while to pick up on it, because I just didn't think I was very attractive to women. One thing led to another, and we wound up having sex. It was a long time ago, but I'll never forget the very end of it. One woman was sitting on my face while the other was sliding up and down on my dick. While the one woman grinded her bare pussy and ass into my mouth, and the other was slowly sliding up and down on my cock, they were facing each other and tongue kissing. We all came that way. I've never even come close to a repeat performance, but it will forever be burned in my memory.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by wesle on November 22nd, 2010

wesle

how dose he do it

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Was Anonymous on October 18th, 2010

Was Anonymous

FMF. If the two girls are genuinely sexy and erotic. I love the feel of the female body. Two at time, 4 breasts to squash up against you. Two pussy to lick, two clitorises to suck. Two sets of lips kising you, two tongues in your month.

Even better is MFM. Two of you - one out one in.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by WantAPrune on March 26th, 2010

WantAPrune

Its not really intriguing to me but Im happy with my wife. I have a friend of mine that has an enormous penis and I know that has done that a number of times. I dont know maybe if I was hung like that I would feel different. LOL

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on April 5th, 2010

Anonymous

I can't speak for all men but I sure have enjoyed threesomes with my ex-wife - with EITHER another woman OR another man ! ( We were in the swinging lifestyle for several years. ) I've talked to my wife about it but she says she'd be too jealous - she can't handle the thought of seeing me having sex with another woman. I wouldn't LEAVE her to do it - as MOST have said I'd sure want her to be a PART of a threesome - as I've said with EITHER another woman OR another man ! Since she's not able to handle the thought of seeing me with another woman we only fantasize about a threesome with another GUY - we even "simulate" it using her dildo and it turns us BOTH on ! It's my hope that we will get to the point she's willing to actually DO a threesome with another guy - realize how PLEASURABLE it is - and become more receptive to a threesome with another woman ! ( I'd like to eventually get to the point she'd be interested in doing foursomes with other couples too - or moresomes with SEVERAL other couples ! ) I miss the experiences my ex-wife and I had - I'm certain my wife would enjoy the lifestyle as much as my ex-wife and I did - and we're trying to get her comfortable with shedding her inhibitions so we can indulge in the activity ! I don't know if YOU'RE in a relationship and if so what YOU'RE thoughts on the subject are - but as I say to MOST men a threesome with two women is VERY "intriguing" !

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Was Anonymous

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Joe A._C on May 9th, 2013

Joe A._C

WHY NOT

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Wanderer on October 22nd, 2007

Wanderer

MMF is better than MFM... trust me...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by MT53191 on April 14th, 2009

MT53191

Its hard enough to satisfy just one woman why have two.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Annton Cabibble on June 11th, 2009

Annton Cabibble

Well, at one time, before I was mature, yes it was. It was because I one, I could enjoy the vision of two naked women at the same time. Two, my penis could enjoy the feeling of two different vaginas. Plus, I could enjoy the girlish desires of two ladies at once.

Now, would I leave my current partner do do this?
    Not a chance. My wife is all I could ever want in a woman. And their is nothing better than to be with someone you love and you know loves you.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by The BoomHound on March 26th, 2010

The BoomHound

Lets say that I have been involved in that activity a few times before... It was a very good time for all. LOL But would I leave my partner, no.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on April 10th, 2008

Anonymous

yes it is,because two are better than one,and no but i would like to include my wife it might or might not happen with my wife and another but i do have her blessing to do it if the chance should come up to have two women without her

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by JTP on February 23rd, 2008

JTP

It's a very common fantasy, really I'd say theres much more of an ego aspect to it than the sexual part (don't count it out though).

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Reddman on January 4th, 2008

Reddman

i did this in college once and it was awesome......never have had the chance since but would in a heartbeat.....its very sensual especially if the girls get involved a little with each other.....

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Chris on February 23rd, 2008

Chris

I think you get to see and do at the same time...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by BiBoy on July 15th, 2009

BiBoy

It is. But having sex with two guys or a guy and a girl is better

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading Men: Is having sex with 2 women at the same time really that intriguing? Why do men want to do this? Would you leave your current partner to do it? - which can also be phrased in the following ways:

• Why is it that men want two women at the same time? I m going through this

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads