• Maybe he did it himself, maybe someone else did it, or, maybe he did it himself under some sort of duress with whoever was supposed to be watching him knowingly not paying attention. Who knows until more details emerge? One thing is for sure: since there was already a widely reported suicide attempt, he should have been watched a lot more carefully, at the very least.
      He should have been. I'm speculating here, but I'm gonna say that those that were named as clients of his put him out of his misery. For their own sake, not his. Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, among others. Truthfully, I saw this coming a mile away. As did many others.
  • Epstein would have been screaming bloody murder if the earlier incident had been a hit, rather than a botched suicide. Jeffrey Dahmer was beaten to death by another inmate, despite being assigned a guard Some low-level employee will get thrown under the bus.
      I'm not buying it. Too convenient and too many coincidences.
  • I don't think it was suicide. He had too many people who wanted him dead.
      Agreed. I think you'll see prison guards either driving new Ferraris or having convenient fatal accidents.
  • https://velvethamster.com/2019/08/11/hasbro-cashes-in-with-clue-epstein-edition/ I suggest it was Emir Akhdar in the jail cell with the rope. On a more serious note, though: it is weird that he was placed alone in his cell right after his suicide watch ended. The explanation that his cell-mate had "roughed him up" seems reasonable on the surface, but once you look into it and realize that a) if his cell-mate wanted to kill him, he probably would have had no problem doing so and b) the man accused of trying to break his neck has not (yet) been brought up on any charges. The news today (15 Aug 2019) that Epstein had a broken hyoid bone doesn't surprise me, though. It's not an uncommon injury in cases of strangulation by hanging in older men.
  • i dont think anyone really knows