• I'm single so I can't find my emergency kit anyway. 😆
      Well, its not like someone else moved it! It should be where you left it! Guess you can just sit and worry and cry in pain because you can't find your emergency kit with your pain killers in it!
    • Rick Myres
      Aspirin, Tylenol, ibuprofen, at regular strength don't touch my pain unless it's only something like a headache. If I take them for my usual 24/7 pain they only upset my tummy. Even if I eat. Lol
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Rick, Sillie Willie. I see what you mean when you are in the dark alone without your emergency kit to keep you company. lol
    • Rick Myres
      It could be a good replacement for a security blanket? Lo l
      Not really, but you should have a blankie in there. I can't take Ibuprofen. Have you tried giving up sugar? My pain level went down when I cut my sugar.
    • Rick Myres
      What????? Sugar contributes to pain??? Whoodah known?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Rick, forget the blanket and try some booty call. It works for many men, ROTFL.
    • Rick Myres
      Tee hee he he
  • I have several. Long term and short term kits.
      Let me guess, one is in the car?
      My Get Home Bag is always in the car. Small enough to carry long distance in case I have to walk home from wherever I am. And I'm pretty well prepared to last several months without electricity once I get home.
      Hopefully the home will still be there! You're a smart guy in a lot of ways!
      "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Archie Bunker, a Get Home Bag? More Americans are forced to reside in their vehicles if they don't have any other alternative$: https://www.citylab.com/equity/2019/02/homeless-safe-parking-lots-sleeping-in-cars-city-programs/581128/
  • Lipitor, Oh wait! I just found out it causes wasting away of muscles that does not go away after you stop taking it. Forget that!
  • My emergency kit is simple and reliable. It includes a flashlight, a pack of batteries, an LED lantern to place in a room, and most importantly a fast USB car charger to charge my mobile device in a power outage. Having a flashlight app is also important to find your way around night and even send signals.
      What happens if you're without electricity for a couple of weeks?
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Plan B will include to stay at a hotel. Extended Stay America offers fully equipped kitchens, on-site laundry and free Wi-Fi with discounted weekly rates. Gotta love life!