• Our government is made up "Of The People" The People should solve humanitarian issues. The government should stick to governing, if they even remember how. Its not the government's job to fund living. That said, our government is doing much to help the homeless. They are the reason I am no longer homeless so I know this first hand. Why don't you look up some facts before posting. How serious is the problem if you think its serious? Throw some statistics out there to back up your claims. Do you know what branch of the "the government" helps people in need with housing? Do you have any idea how much money is spent every year to provide housing for the homeless? Do you know who your local representatives are? Do you know how to contact them? Do you know where your local homeless shelter is? Do you know what the laws are regarding panhandling? Do you want help learning these things? I think its commendable if you truly want to help.
  • It's not a federal government issue. The states with the worst homeless issues have got themselves into this mess. Let them get themselves out of it without using my tax dollars.