• I have not been on here but am now. I hope you are OK.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I have been active since you were gone for a while. I just haven't been asking questions, because I have been too busy sharing answers. :)
  • I know you're not! And you referenced the wrong answer. I don't think even Mircat believes we're the same person. If she really does she's far more stupid than I thought.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Exactly, I am not you and you are not me. Mircat, ReiSan and Venus1485 are a single member. Mircat is afraid to verbally confront me, so she uses sock puppet accounts to avoid from getting ridiculed.
      Wait! The first time I saw you you had two accounts! That's why your profile link went to his profile!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Ice man helped me fix my account by the end of 2017.
      Bull shit! I'm defending myself! I don't want anyone thinking I'm her!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, I don't know where you got the idea that I am Linda Joy.
  • not that i know of but are you Linda?
      No, she's not me. I have a son older than she says she is.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      pearllederman, I am not her.
    • pearllederman
      i didnt think you were but i just wondered
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      pearllederman, there are some frauds on AB, so it is good to be aware of things.
    • ReiSan
      Jenny claims other people have several accounts. She just judges them by herself. She and Linda have shown they are the same person.
      You have no proof.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, you are a fraud. Mircat stopped using her account as soon as you created your ReiSan and Venus1485 sock puppet accounts. Answerbag doesn't have a lot of active members, so the most active members already know who is who.
  • Hai ,means Yes in Japanese. I have seen evidence of it. You are not good at hiding this. I do not know Mircat or Venus1485. It is a lie to claim we are thee sme person. Oh, you got the idea from the trinity.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "I do not know Mircat or Venus1485." You don't fool people. Me, Ice man, Linda Joy, pearllederman, Roaring and other active AB members are aware of your fraudulence. Your advice is rubbish and cannot be taken into consideration.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      BTW, I will give you a thumbs up, but only because when you answered this question, it appeared on the AB home page so others who are unaware about this question can see it for themselves.