• I hear bits and pieces on the radio and then follow it up with an internet search. Or sometimes I just do a news search on the internet. Where do you go for your news?
    • AskingForaFriend
      Thanks! I need to branch out. Honestly, I read a lot of msn news articles, while taking into account where the article came from of course. And like many I enjoy my favorite "comedy news" shows. I read the local paper online. I love comment reading on news articles to see other people's take on things
      That's one of the things I like about answerbag, other peoples' opinions. But there's not a lot of news here.
  • TYT (The Young Turks) Democracy Now, The Real News, Al Jazeera English and other independent streaming uncensored news.
    • AskingForaFriend
      Oh yes, I like Democracy Now too. And I like a few of TYT hosts. Thanks for your answer :)
  • Newspaper everyday.
  • I'm waiting for word now.
  • from the net