• 7-20-2017 Just wear something memorable. You know the tradition: you don't have to get all dressed up like you were going to Target.
      So I don't have to bother with getting dressed at all? Okay I'll go ahead and put on the clown nose!
    • Jewels Vern
      Yep. That'll work.
  • Your shopping list.
      I thought you were going to say beer! I'll think of you as I stroll past the meat display and the toy aisle.
      I now have the image of Ice Man gobbling a sausage, whilst watching children thru the school gates, in my mind.
      That's not Iceman that's you!
      No it's not. You can't prove it. He just looks like me. I was out of the country at the time. I think I need a lawyer.
  • Keep your hand on your purse.
      Had yours' stolen lately, have ya ? lol : )
      On my what?
      Purse; a small pouch of leather or plastic, used for carrying money, usually by a woman.
      Purse, handbag, clutch, wallet? Gotcha! Wouldn't want to have to knock somebody out with my shoe at Wal-Mart and be on one of those crazy videos for going postal because I didn't want to have to stand in line at the DMV again! LOL
  • Whole Wheat Flower. Don't get distracted.
      Flour. I can't help it I'm a little lady d (that's funny because what I said is I'm a little ADD) But little lady d definitely has possibilities!