• I think it is OK to answer more than once. But one answer of mine would not load and when it finally did 2 exact answers was the result. But my thought is if a person has another idea for an answer.
      Hey Rick! How are you? You know that little yellow flag is for notifying answer bag staff to remove a duplicate right?
    • Rick Myres
      Some better than I have been for days on end. Thank you for asking. It is so much fun to mow and neurological at the same time LOL.
    • Rick Myres
      Sorry I did not see the other part of your question. Not I did not know that.
    • Rick Myres
      I got it reported. Uhoh I reported myself yikes!
      I've reported myself a lot of times on those duplicates.
    • Rick Myres
      lol
    • 1465
      I caught on to the lag that sometimes happens after posting a comment and avoid it by copying my comment before adding it If my comment appears, I know it went through. If it doesn't, I know it didn't take - so I simply paste the copy I made into the box and try again. If I forget to make a copy and a duplicate shows up, I'll edit the duplicate and leave just a period or something else.
  • Certainly - if you have pertinent information to add.
      What if it's just to add another hug?
    • Anoname
      That is the most pertinent kind of additional information. That which makes others feel good. A hug for you for the thought.
      Aww! Hugging you back!
  • It is okay
  • Linda you're the main one posting questions and they hang around for weeks. I've accidentally answered the same question twice because I didn't remember answering it weeks ago. Yahoo Answers was so popular, there were so many questions asked in one day, that this rarely happened.
    • 1465
      I've done that myself. And it makes it more difficult now that the icons aren't showing up. At least before, you could find your previous answer much easier.
      When someone answers a question its put back in the list. You didn't answer the question. Do you think its o.k.? BTW, I've done it too.
  • On second thought, yes.
      lol
  • Or maybe no. You decide.
    • Creamcrackered
      Lol!
  • I think it’s fine to answer a question more than once but yet again you can edit your first answer and add more text to it if you want
  • its a bad site..i sure dont scroll down to see if i have commented already
      Its not a bad site, just because YOU don't like it. I guess that means you don't even look at anyone else's answers either? Don't learn a lot that way do ya?