• I hope you get a chance to enjoy the moon tonight
      I had no intention of even going outside but since you said that I'm going to go take a look right now!
      Had to go to the back yard on the south side of the apartments. It was nice! Cool breeze blowing. It'll be full on the 9th. Do you like a full moon?
    • Roaring
      My dear friend texted me that the moon was shining brightly through her window. That prompted me to go outside and lay on the freshly cut grass taking it all in. What a blessing to have included this connection to nature and the beauty of the quiet night. AB can also take me out of a usual groove to consider the possibility of a fresh view. Glad for the tone you set here Linda Joy.
  • You're one of the most prolific ABers I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.
      There are a lot of really smart people here who don't ever ask questions and I know they'd wright excellent questions
  • You need to get out more, Linda. There is a whole world out there for you to explore
  • Are they just 600 useless questions asked to get your question count up or questions of substance, actually meant to generate conversation? The same with the answers....