• No. I posted my weather-person accuracy question after they said we'd get a heat wave of 4 days of back to back over 90 degree weather with no chance of rain for the next week. It rained two days later and kept the temperatures under 90 degrees.
      I'm thankful we're in the comfortable low 80's here
  • yes, and i wish it would cool down, cause then my air conditioner dont work that good, but at least i dont have to worry about tripping over snow and ice
  • Lucky it only 88 today but more humidity coming, and that seems to be the problem that dew point just won't go down. Suffering with a prickly heat rash because of this 10 weeks to October can't wait.
      Have you tried cornstarch on your prickly heat? A fan may help, too. And going bare bottomed would probably help,too if and when legal lol. We don't want you on that sex offender database list for going bare bottomed in public. Are you blushing yet? Should I stop talking about your bare bottom? lol
    • ARTICFOX700
      You can talk about it all you want don't really have much of a bottom to begin with, however the cornstarch popped into head yesterday, tried baking soda and it worked a little definitely trying the cornstarch though. 10 weeks to October than I'll go bare bottom