• You mean like those bicycle maniacs who peddle around in that "Tour de France" thingy ?
      Yes, all that tight lycra, throbbing muscles, sweaty men pumping up and down. Sounds like every trucker's convention known to man.
      I guess that means you've decided to apply for a driver's licence ?
      If only. The excitement could kill me. Or even worse.
  • Actually biologically there is only one race, The Human Race. We are all prejudiced in one way or another. I see it like a blindness as we can no longer see clearly the person we have judged. The best I can do sometime is not to feed this erroneous way of thinking/feeling/seeing.
  • Hate is a four-letter word. I wouldn't allow my boys say it. Nor can't. I gently corrected them to say please help not I can't.
      Love is a four-letter word.
      Yes but that's allowed
      Who gets to write your rule-book ?
      Me, of course! Who writes yours?
      My wife.
      Do you mind her?
      No, she can look after herself in any fight.
      Are you saying she can beat you up?
      Do you obey her?
      She batters me daily, in a non-physical kinda way. Save me, Linda, save me. You are my only hope. Either that or I improve as a husband and that seems highly unlikely, hey ? She refused to have the word "obey" in our marriage vows. I do as I am told, if I know what is good for me. A wife, two teenage daughters and even the dog is a bitch. What hope is there for this dumb-ass man in a woman's world ?
      Obey. lol. Hey, I had 6 older sisters and a mentally damaged mother! I learned REAL quick to do what I was told!
      How many of your siblings are still with us ?
      5 sisters and a brother. Sandra committed suicide.
      Do you realize this is somebody else's question and not either one of ours? I think we just hijacked a thread!
      Sorry about your sister, Linda. Me and you are the only ones on here, I think. Those not on here are me in disguise, too. Sometimes I'm not sure if I am a man or a woman, old or young, real or unreal. Hijacking sounds exciting. Perhaps I should hijack the plane over the Atlantic and parachute straight in thru your apartment window. Best to move your window boxes just in case.
      Oh, this is your question! Lol! We have a pool that might be a softer landing.
      How deep is it ? And stop worrying about us trashing other people's threads. We pay our taxes too, remember. And our Answerbag subscriptions.
      I think it's 3 feet on the shallow and six feet on the deep end, but it's better than trying to aim for my window! And I don't pay taxes except on my purchases.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      @Iron Mask: "The Man Song" ......................................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCdKiRDdohA
  • Is any race superior to another?
      I don't think so. Each person brings their own gifts and talents to contribute. Shutting out someone because of prejudices limits the potential of the group.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      It's all imaginary.
  • There are many cultures. Only one race and that is the human race.
    • Roaring
      We think alike Rick.
    • Rick
      Actually it is faith we have God that gives.
    • Roaring
      You said it more clearly. Yes
  • Acts 10:34 "God is not partial".
  • What comes around goes around.
  • racing thoughts or otherwise known as bipolar
  • The distinguishing reasons for racism is ridiculous. People do not all look alike & believe the same thing.