• That ain't what it says on the home page, dude. It says this: "Does the big girl and the dog picture on this site make you roil in agony about your lifestyle differences as compare to a big broad with a hat and eagles shirt who probably smokes and drinks". What the hell is that all about?
    • CosmicWunderkind
      OK man I get it. Slow pokes lose everything. I can't change what I hate and I want a quick fix so there. You are the cosmic web cop aye?
    • CosmicWunderkind
      B
    • CosmicWunderkind
      C
      He's done this before as well. I don't know what the glitch is.
  • If theyre outdoors, it may suck (oh, it does, a guy smoking twenty feet away can make me start choking on his stupid smoke), HOWEVER...not really the thing to do to explode at them. They ARE outside, not in an elevator with you. Plus they're drug addicts, dosing. You cant stoop a drug addict with words of any kind. They're just gonna do it and feel they have a right. And unfortunately, outdoors, they kind of do.