• You're welcome. Sodium Chloride & Brewer's Yeast. The secret is they won't tell you how much of what.
      The marmite factory is next door to Coors' maltings site. On warm evenings I struggle to tell the difference between the smell of the marmite, the smell of the maltings and the smell of the sewage treatment site....
      You are surely blessed. Do you realize how many sweaty Nigerian call center workers would cut off their own testicles to work in such an environment ?
      Is it 42...?
      Yes 4 or 2. Depending on whether they work weekends or not.
      I work myself into a frenzied stupor every morning in the shower.....
      My girlfriend does that for me ...
      So, the BYOB date went quite well, then...?
      Yes, it did.
      Does she want to see you again....?
      Why do you say that ? Hahaha
      You are as brilliant as you are handsome....
  • Mr Pants was born in England, but only lived there a few years, so never had any Marmite. Is it some kind of furniture polish, or oven cleaner?? {"oven" = cooker} *looks on Wikipedia* Ah...."a sticky, dark brown paste with a distinctive, powerful flavour, which is extremely salty." Uuuh...Is that after you eat it?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Okay, I looked it up on you tube. So it's an acquired taste then? ......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHotlIpbzSA
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Yea, I've lived in America a long time. I'm not proud of it. America hasn't done anything to be proud of in 40 years. Not one thing! In fact what it does do makes me feel quite the opposite, and if you must know, Donald Trump and the republican party frighten me. (They do. Hitler was elected you know...And I don't think that's a far fetched comparison at all. Trump isn't right. And I do know the world sees us as being militarily bossy as if we think we're the "world police" (...but Mr Pants doesn't like police being an anarchist and all. And I often end up with a republican saying to me (in an ignorant, hillbilly-on-the-porch, with-a-rifle voice): "If you don't like it, you can get owt!" *sigh* ...I've even lied about where I'm from online. (Well you might too, if you found contacts at forums un-adding you when they find out you're "American") (An Australian girl did that to me. She said she hates us. Our attitude makes her angry. (Mmm.. That's okay, I hate us too, and would rather live in Finland, where they drink a lot and make up stories, instead of being able to go outside and get any sunshine, because it's 40 below and dark 24 hours a day half the year.) (But they do have reindeer. How cool is that!) (No penguins though :| What'd they do, eat em?) Oops. --> Here's another youtube showing what Americans think of some English snacks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgiojA4S6jU (..................I do at least know the value of real marmalade, made from Seville Oranges and real sugar (Americans use corn syrup, instead of sugar, to increase profits :| (That kind of blasphemy pisses Mr Pants off!)... I also love a good roast beef and yorkshire pudding dinner, and have a bottle of mint sauce ready at all times. We've got PG Tips tea here. (American tea is pathetic!) But...we've never heard of Marmite. And Wheetabix is soggy mush and we don't understand why anyone would eat it. (I liked it when I was kid!) We lived in Felixstowe, and then Tuffnell Park. And I remember liking it. But I bought some here years later and oh! What happened? (must have something to do with profit. Everything here does). Is this too long? That's ok, just don't read it then.
      Horseradish sauce is traditionally dollopped onto roast beef, with mint sauce traditionally dollopped onto roast lamb. Being of advanced years and having teeth fragile with decay and ever so sensitive, I like a nice soggy Wheetabix to suck on, in the cool English morning. Easier on my gnashers than an array of other crunchier cereals. Whatever country we live in, some people will be interesting (you fall into that bracket, with knobs on), some people will be dull and some people will be a mixture of the two (I will call them adulteresting). Do not be defined by your country, be defined by your ability to tickle with a tantalizing touch and by the sweetness of your soul......P.S. as far as you are concerned, the longer the better (and with a quiet chuckle, he swam off into the beautiful sunset....)...
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      That was an amazing comment. Thank you.
      You are a truly amazing bloke. Thank you.