ANSWERS: 3
  • Honestly, I don't believe that's going to come out, and you might not want to be touching that because it is extremely toxic.
  • LOL. its giving off radiation. take it off and throw it away. no seriously, i'm not joking. jena roberge is right - it is toxic. wash hands and where ever else it touched your skin. have a nice day.
  • Maybe different kinds have different ingredients? My kids had glow bracelets from the dollar store that broke all over, but the stains washed right out with prompt, but normal laundering.

Copyright 2017, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy