by DJ_Kremlin on May 31st, 2007

DJ_Kremlin

Question

Help answer this question below.

How do you wake a girl up to have sex? What do you do to make her horney. We have a great sex life except for that part. Waking her up to have sex is like pulling teeth. Any suggestions? And yes I've tried the kissing and rubbing etc...

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 12 helpful answers below.

• by Anonymous on April 29th, 2009

Anonymous

A couple of weekends ago, I woke up I think around 3 or 4 AM to find my sweet bf fingering me.

Let's just say that I didn't go back to sleep right away.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bagkhan on April 18th, 2009

bagkhan

Rub her ass slowely, then breasts, stomach, anal hole and finger gently and at the last rub her pussy very gently, until she start sexy voices.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on January 23rd, 2009

Anonymous

I use to date this guy, and the best sex was when he'd wake me from a deep sleep. He'd gently caress my breast and go down my side to my thigh. then Gently rub my vaginal area til he got the juices flowing....it may have taken him 10 mins or so, but when you do it slow, rubbing, touching and teasing....The sex is remarkable....
    Best sex ever! You need a man who knows how to tease.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on November 20th, 2009

Anonymous

my hubby licks n sucks slowly as if he is licking a lolypop on my breasts n i get aroused, after dat i cannot sleep d whole night even if he feels sleepy i keep him awake...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Ultim0vsItachi on June 4th, 2009

Ultim0vsItachi

maybe it's not something that she prefers, i saw that other girls that answered, liked it, so...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by thunder on May 30th, 2009

thunder

go under the sheets and use your tongue on either side

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Steve 313 on May 19th, 2009

Steve 313

I drive for dominos and get home about 200 am on weekends. When I get home I lick and kiss the outer lips of her vulva intill she wakes then I suck on her inter lips and lick her clit. We dont always have sex after but many nights we do.

Before we had a son I would wake her up that way every weekend now by that time he is in the bed also.

I have also used her vibrater on her to wake her up.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by lizardqueen on August 8th, 2008

lizardqueen

Maybe she doesn't like or want to be woken up to have sex, if you have a good sex life, why do you need to wake her up? just wait till she wakes up herself.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Lokey210 on July 11th, 2008

Lokey210

OK for those of you that are young and inexperienced. First you gotta rube her back soft if she likes it, if she dsnt respond then kiss her on her shoulder. Spend about 5 minutes on her back and 5 on the kissing shoulder thing, usually by then you can tell cause you can feel her body twitch or squirm a lil in a quiet pleasure. Let the kisses on the shoulder lead to rubbing on back then slow to the breast then you got yourself a winner!!! I swear it works!!!! I'm bout to go do it right now.

For the advanced version stay tuned, there is another level to this.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Brian I on May 31st, 2007

Brian I

You wait until you've grown up and hope that by then she'll be waking you up to have sex. Of course, by then your libido will have settled down and you'll mumble, "Go back to sleep". Sad old world, isn't it?

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by .avallach on May 31st, 2007

.avallach

Maybe you just don't wake her up for sex.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by PixieDust_and_DemonHorns on August 8th, 2008

PixieDust_and_DemonHorns

my husband dont wake me up anymore...last time he got kicked for startling me. plus i get mad it takes forever to get to sleep especially if i was already asleep then woken. now its before i go to sleep or wait til morning...always better when we first wake up anyways

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading How do you wake a girl up to have sex? What do you do to make her horney. We have a great sex life except for that part. Waking her up to have sex is like pulling teeth. Any suggestions? And yes I've tried the kissing and rubbing etc...

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads