• His record was most likely expunged when he became a legal adult. They can, I'm sure, find his old record if they really wanted to, but it would not be an admissible fact in determining custody.
  • It would probably very hard for him to have joint custody. I would fight for full custody, and make sure he got to have visitation. It all depends on your situation.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy