by and2 on November 24th, 2011

and2

Question

Help answer this question below.

Do any of masturbate in front of your brother/sister/mother/dad/cousin/aunt????

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 41 helpful answers below.

• by sophia on December 11th, 2011

sophia

Once I thought i was home alone.. right? and like i had my door open because I thought my Dad was at work. until like 5. but he came home early. and I was horny and i was rubbing my clit and moaning.... and my eyes were closed and then i cumed and i moaned really loud and i looked up and my dad was watching me with his mouth open and he was staring at me... then he left quickly and i went back and cleaned myself in the shower and he like came back and asked me if I liked it and now like sometimes he like "spanks" me.. but not hard.. and I don't know why.

• Like
    • Report

6 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by rose on July 18th, 2012

rose

I have masturbated in front of my brother a few times it was a turn on :)

• Like
    • Report

11 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by jesslovesu on December 25th, 2011

jesslovesu

im 16 years old, last year i was masturbating on my bed and right as i was starting to orgasm, my brother (14) walked in on me...i couldnt helpt but keep twitching from the orgasm so he saw everything :/...we never talked about it but it was soo awkward

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by LBenDover on December 3rd, 2011

LBenDover

My older sister let me watch her masturbate when she was 17 and me 14. 40 years later I told her that she had taught me how to eat pussy, (She only showed me the important parts)
    But then I showed her what a good student I was.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Brianna_Anderson on May 30th, 2013

Brianna_Anderson

I have masturbated in front of my brothers, and they have in front of me, mainly to repay lost bets. I prefer watching them do it while I am clothed. When I have to do it for them, they insist I am nude, and keep my nipples hard. They also want to see me squirt, which is a little tiring. Would be easier with a vibe.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by sexynicole on December 27th, 2011

sexynicole

I have masturbated in front of my parents.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by stevenm on April 28th, 2013

stevenm

Yes. My sister and I masturbated with each other all the time. Our parents had to move into a smaller two bedroom house when we were little. They gave my sister and I the master bedroom/bath upstairs since it was the only one that could have two beds in it. Neither of us minded and nudity was accepted in our house anyway. We weren't naturists or anything but from time to time we would see each others bare essentials.

By the time I was 12 I had discovered masturbation and the occasional sight of my nude sister, who was 13 at the time, caught my attention more and more. Her body was filling in and I was particularly intrigued with her blossoming breasts. One morning my sister woke me up for an event that we had to go to and to my extreme embarrassment I saw that I was pitching a tent with a morning erection. I said, "oh....sorry!". She said why? and just giggled a little and continued that she had seen it like that before on other mornings, "It's ok and don't worry", she said with a smile. I relaxed and thanked her. I told her that I had to get up to use the bathroom and she said go ahead. It felt a little funny but I got up with my penis pointing the way behind my boxers and as I stood up my erection poked out from the opening. My sister gasped a little. Oops I said and tried to cover my self with my hands and she said it's ok it looks neat. I didn't say anything but just headed for the bathroom as quickly as I could. I got into the shower and started to realize that I was actually quite turned on by my sister seeing me hard and that she didn't seem to mind so I masturbated while I was in the shower. We didn't say anything about it all day but towards the evening I thanked her again for being cool about it all. She said of course she was and why not since we have to share a room.

A couple of days went by and I still couldn't get it out of my head that my sister was ok with seeing me with an erection and I wanted it to happen again. I started being in the nude quite frequently around her at this time and much to my surprise she did the same. We had been swimming in the pool one afternoon while our parents were away and when I had had enough I went upstairs and got out of my wet shorts and then just lay naked on my bed. My sister came in a short while latter and proceed to take off her wet bikini. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting watching her undress and soon my penis sprang to a full erection. My sister saw this happening and although a little surprised she just smiled and stood there for a few moments completely naked in front of me and then said, "I really like seeing you like that" then turned and walked off to the bathroom. I threw some clothes on, went down to the garage, and masturbated.

A month more or so went by and our mutual amusement of each other continued. My sis would get undressed in front of me all the time just to see me get aroused and I wouldn't hold back. In the mornings if she was already awake I made myself hard (if I wasn't already) and would take off my boxers and would go about my business usually ending up in the shower. I so enjoyed how she would watch me and smile at me the whole time. One evening as we were getting ready for bed we got to playing around with tickling and wrestling with each other. I was wearing my boxers and she in a over-sized t shirt with no panties. Our wrestling got quite fiesty and soon realized that both her and I were getting a little turned on by our bodies rubbing up against one another. My penis popped through the opening of my boxers with my sister giggling oopsies. I was getting even more turned on by the sensation of my penis rubbing against her skin and when I was holding her from behind my dick slid into the crack of her bottom and that was just too much. I got so hard and she laughingly said, "well aren't you enjoying yourself!" I turned her around, sat on top of her, and pinned her shoulders down. It felt strange to be on top of my sister like that with my erection pointed straight at her face and that's when I felt the sensation of an orgasm building up within me. I was a little nervous and said, "I'm close". "Huh?" she replied. "My stuff is going to shoot out", and I pointed and my penis. "Great! I want to see!" she said with a big smile. I just sat there for a second and told her "Ok follow me". I got off her and went to the bathroom. She stood right beside me at the sink and I wasted no time. I started stroking my erection while she looked on and saying things like "this is so great". It didn't take me long and I shot out spurt after spurt of my semen all over the sink and some even got on the wall and fixtures. "This is so awesome" she kept saying. I kinda stood back feeling a little dazed and said something to the effect that I couldn't believe I just did that but that I was glad she like it. She assured me she did and even said that she would love to see me do it again as she wiped up my semen off the wall. She then proceeded to tell me how turned on she was and asked if I would like to watch her masturbate. "Of course" I said. She sat down on the toilet and I on the rim of the tub. She lifted her shirt up, spread her legs open, and I could see that she was quite worked up since she was so wet. My sister held her shirt in one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. It was such an amazing sight. She was really getting into it and rubbing her clitorus all over. Her face became quite flushed as she orgasmed several times over rocking back and forth. I gave her a hug and we told each other how we would do more of this soon and we did....a lot.

Our experimentation grew but I just love to reflect on those days when we were first discovering our bodies.

• Like
    • Report

6 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by TheDude333 on November 27th, 2011

TheDude333

when me and my sister younger we both use to masturbate beside each other when ever we could and some times i would finger my sister and she would give me a hand job. now that wer older we dont do anything like that anymore.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Backer_12 on December 2nd, 2011

Backer_12

When we used to have baths together I sometimes stuck my toes in my sisters pussy, but never proper masturbation or exploration. That was just me being a tool and enjoying putting my feet where they didn't belong :p.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by AMBER554 on September 17th, 2013

AMBER554

Yes my son masturbates in front of me almost every day. I enjoy watching him stroke his hard & thick cock. He is 17 years old. Other mothers should try this at least once. You will enjoy it! :)

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by halietaylor on September 9th, 2012

halietaylor

Im a 12 year old girl and I want to masturbate in front of my mom but I'm afraid to and I just want to be comfortable around her and my 2 LIL sisters while I'm naked bc it fels cooo good being naked and I was wundering Wat I shud do if any one know just reply back

• Like
    • Report

8 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by RideMe2nite on March 16th, 2013

RideMe2nite

i have always been a sexual girl, when i was young around 4 i remember touching myself as i fell asleep it was something that felt so good, and made me feel so happy i would do it all the time sitting in the couch with my older brother (3yrs older) watching tv, my hand was almost always up my skirt or worm my pants. when i was older about 6 i think mum would ask me to stop and to go to my room and do that if i wanted but no in frount of people. i shared a room with my lill sister and i would show her how to do it to i would touch and help her and have her help me.. by the time i was bout 9 or 10 my brother was more interested in what i was doing and would sneek into my bed at night or get me to go to his if my sister was alseep and make me touch my self for him... thats how we started...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by anonmb1112 on February 6th, 2013

anonmb1112

I have masturbated in front of my dad and brother. One day I was in my brothers room with him on his computer while he was on the bed on the side of me. I was looking up porn and got so hard i had to stick my hand down my pants. I noticed my brother watching me out of the corner of his eye. He began watching me more closely when i took my hand out of my pants and started rubbing my dick from side to side in my pants. He couldnt even concentrate on is video game. Finally I came in my pants and looked at him with his big smile on his face. He told my mom all about it too.
    When I was about 13 I used to jack off with my dad in the parlor. He would be watching his boxing and I would be on the computer looking up porn. I would hold my cock while my dad would talk to me about me being gay and about sports and stuff. It turned me on to hold my cock while i talked to dad. I would masturbate in my pants while he talked to me sometimes too.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bonah on November 19th, 2012

bonah

13 showed sis 11 me cumming she wanted to watch i wanted her to watch

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by naked_jessica on May 30th, 2013

naked_jessica

Openly mastubate in front of mom. And I have masturbated in front of my half brothers.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by trynympho on February 15th, 2013

trynympho

My moms have seen me and my brother masturbate.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ladyboysdaughter on October 5th, 2012

ladyboysdaughter

Yes mom has seen me masturbate. She taught me how to and gave me a vib to play with. So the is no real reason to hide it so we both masturbate in the open. Even played with myself in the passager seat of the car was driving.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by pdad on December 4th, 2012

pdad

my whole family has sex together for days at a time

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Slymac on May 27th, 2013

Slymac

I masturbated in front of my sister until I came. My mom and sister wanted to know if I was able to cum so my mom sent my sister in to help me.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by ForsakenFuzz on April 12th, 2013

ForsakenFuzz

I used to masturbate in front of my sister every night while she was asleep on the couch. she even caught me a few times. She would just laugh and act disgusted and tell me to stop jacking off.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by UknowWho on February 26th, 2013

UknowWho

Yes, I have.

I have masturbated myself in front of my father several times.

I'm used to see my father naked in the house ever since I was little.
    Often when he gets back from work, he takes off his clothes and walks
    nude around the house. He sometimes takes a nap butt naked.

On my behalf, I'm rarely nude. When that happens, no one is in the house. Of course my dad sees me naked when I'm showering and he enters the bathroom.

But I've never caught him with a hard on or jerking off... :’(

But on the other hand, he has caught me with a hard on a few times, especially when I get off the shower. Since it's normal for men (and young men to have erections), he doesn't mind with it.

One day, I thought I was alone in the house and I decided to jerk off butt naked in my bedroom. When I about hit the "point of no return", suddenly he walks in and catches me. On that moment I looked at him, ejaculating. He stared at me for a few moments, leaving the room without saying a word.

Since my father has a natural attitude towards... well, many things, he didn't get mad.

After that, he has caught me with a hard or even jerking off a few more times (always in my bedroom). At those jerking moments, he stares a little, than usually leaves the room for a few minutes and waits until I'm done, than he comes in again and talks to me or does whatever he has do in my bedroom.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by KH69 on January 29th, 2013

KH69

My sister and I were in an incestuous relationship and would often masturbate together. This was in my pre-puberty years and I think she was looking to find out when I began ejaculating. Whatever the reason, it was a fantastic experience. Even after I reached puberty we still continued our relationship. Just used protection and was careful.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Just a man among many on December 14th, 2012

Just a man among many

No although I have had group sex with them in the past

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Utkarsh_Y on December 10th, 2011

Utkarsh_Y

i don't master buate in front of any of them but masterbuate on my aunt.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Little_Niki on January 21st, 2014

Little_Niki

I grew up masturbarting with my sister and brother and now I enjoy masturbation time with my daughter and I see my son cumming at least once a day.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Violet93 on July 19th, 2013

Violet93

Openly masturbate in front of mom. And she does the same.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by naked_jessica on June 1st, 2013

naked_jessica

They ever drink your squirt?

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by azncd on December 5th, 2012

azncd

never tried it but if given the opportunity i'd gladly do it.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bestpersonever1 on August 28th, 2013

bestpersonever1

I always masturbate with my uncle, it's a long story, but he came out of the shower naked, we both got hard, and we fucked, now we masturbate together and see who can have an orgasm first. It's fun .

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by masterbates503 on April 23rd, 2013

masterbates503

I still masturbate in front of my brother, if he walks in or something ill keep stroking or inserting my anal toy, its no big deal.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by jc22 on March 5th, 2013

jc22

I masterbathed and almost got caught by my aunt but she said its ok its normal

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by wicca_nymph on January 28th, 2013

wicca_nymph

No shame at home here. Me and mom openly masturabte when we feel the need to.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by hjio90 on December 25th, 2013

hjio90

Me (13 and male) and my sister (15) shared a room and she would often change in front of me once i started rubbing my cock she saw and sat at the other end of the bed we jacked off together it was amazing . once our mom walked in on us after she got over the shock she joined us.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Seprahorthe on November 28th, 2013

Seprahorthe

I always tried to get caught with my dick hard.ESpecially after I started shooting cum all over. My sister would lay on the couch with me at her feet and finger herself so I could watch. I would get so horny that I would get up strip my shorts off and stroke myself so hard in front of my mother and my sister would spread her legs and I would fuck her until I yelled because I shot so much cum in her it would fill her up . we did this openly very often and I still pull my dick out on front of my mom if I get horny. I'm 35 now

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Pool69 on September 2nd, 2013

Pool69

Some time they may start self masturabing.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by o on April 23rd, 2013

o

No i dont but i caugh my brother once, and stod there watching now i watch alought its pretty hot

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by suse-m on March 21st, 2013

suse-m

my sis and i regularly masturbated together! we loved it. mostly we did it in front of the mirror.
    i did it also regurarly in front of my aunt and sometimes my granny!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by nudistgayboy on March 13th, 2013

nudistgayboy

i do with my bros and one cousin

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by badullu on March 31st, 2014

badullu

me and my sister used to do it to each other in our early teenage years

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by sexym89 on January 25th, 2014

sexym89

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by masterbates503 on April 23rd, 2013

masterbates503

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading Do any of masturbate in front of your brother/sister/mother/dad/cousin/aunt????

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads