by chris1195 on April 27th, 2011

chris1195

Question

Help answer this question below.

i want to have sex with stepmom how should i aproch her should i just ask and talk to her about it or should i walk up and start kissing her

Answers

Answers. 4 helpful answers below.

• by troubled_senario on April 27th, 2011

troubled_senario

Get into a conversation with her about girls and drift it around into sex and then start making it more direct about your stepmum and see if you can ask her about sex with her. take your time and you might be able to score. If not give your soul to God because your dad is going to have your ass!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Daniel_L1458 on September 17th, 2013

Daniel_L1458

Seduce her, let her feel your c*ck when you are snugging in bed and start rubbing her p*ssy in slow and sensual circles. That should get turned on, if she wants to f*ck with you she would take it from there.

It worked for me (13 years old)

Tell me if it works for you:
    JLOPEZ163@HOTMAIL.COM

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by zeds_dead_baby on April 27th, 2011

zeds_dead_baby

lol yeah buddy just walk up to your step mom and start kissing her, good luck with that

• by gaprincess on April 28th, 2011

gaprincess

If your stepmom and dad are still together,you can forget it,however if it's just the two of you,walk up behind her when she's in the kitchen and rub her back and shoulders.This will feel really nice to her.If she responds positively,kiss the back of her neck and slowly work your way over to her ears and finally her lips.Tell her how beautiful she is.I hope you know how to unhook a bra.All of this usually leads to other intimate things.Don't be timid,just be sure of yourself and you'll be very hard to turn down because you're right there and convenient.Always shower together and sleep together because this enhances the intimacy bond.Enjoy each other's company and have the belief that you both were meant to be together as a couple.Good luck to you! Hope it works out.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading i want to have sex with stepmom how should i aproch her should i just ask and talk to her about it or should i walk up and start kissing her

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads