by leny on June 22nd, 2010

leny

Question

Help answer this question below.

My son asked me blowjob 18th birthday what to do?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 61 helpful answers below.

• by Megan_B2118 on January 2nd, 2011

Megan_B2118

My son is 19 years old, I'm 39. One day out of the blue he came up to me and said he thought I was very sexy, and wondered if I could give him oral sex. I was confused at first and we didn;t speak for a couple of day's, then I decided to look up "Incest" on the internet. Then I learned it was a very normal thing for a Mom and son to share intimacy. So I talked to him about it and we both agreed we should give it a try.

So I gave him a Blowjob, and we both loved it. We still do it from time to time, even one time went all the way and had sex with eachother. Put it this way, if your son is over 18 and responsible, I see noting wrong with you giving him head.

• Like
    • Report

6 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by incestmom on November 28th, 2010

incestmom

i give my son blowjobs al the time

• Like
    • Report

8 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by chloenymph on July 13th, 2012

chloenymph

Thank him for being so up front. Then strip naked and blow him.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by erikasinner69 on July 30th, 2012

erikasinner69

Blow him if you and him like it may you can do other things.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by sinner69 on February 11th, 2012

sinner69

Blow him then fuck him. Mom loves sex with my borther.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by slave_kristen on October 3rd, 2012

slave_kristen

Blow him I have been giving BJ since i was 5 wehm mom taught me how 2 blow Dad and Brother.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by kanu485 on June 24th, 2010

kanu485

Be happy that your son told you openly what he wants. He has not forced to do that now its up to you what you want to do it or not.If you do it you don't loose any thing, if you don't then also nothing. If you do it he will be your life long lover, otherwise also. If he goes to any hooker and get any unknown thing then you will loose him forever. You are his mother you know what is good what is bad, nothing is taboo. It is the society (you & me) which made it taboo.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Boredbored on August 21st, 2010

Boredbored

If you have even the slightest ounce of curiosity about it then maybe you should try it once just to see how it will be. You may be surprised. Besides, having a hot young guy desire you is pretty cool, plus you must be one hot mama for him to even be asking in the first place :)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Dneasy on July 7th, 2010

Dneasy

i wish my mom would blow me...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by wonhotcpl on July 4th, 2010

wonhotcpl

give him what he asks for,you are his loving mother an its better to get sex from you than the street,you should be willing to teach him an take care of him

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by nymphosue on December 14th, 2012

nymphosue

Give him a striptease and a bj.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by ciscokid1 on December 5th, 2010

ciscokid1

pleasure him.make sure you swallow

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Sphoto72 on March 28th, 2012

Sphoto72

You are the best mother ever if you do it. Nothing wrong with it at all. Enjoy yourselves all you can, no holds barred. My mother started giving me head at 15 and we still play years later.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by nymphbiance on May 5th, 2013

nymphbiance

Give him a BJ and then fuck him.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Dneasy on July 7th, 2010

Dneasy

i wish my mom would blow me...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bestmom on October 20th, 2013

bestmom

my son did the same thing on his 13th. don't give him a blowjob though. this is what you do keep him home on his birthday ask him to undress you and have sex I did that with my son me and him do well every night I have never felt more alive then when my son thrusts his penis into me.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Jaxkid316 on January 25th, 2013

Jaxkid316

My mom sucked me off @ 15.
    I'm a dad with a teen son &
    I asked my wife to be his 1st
    to suck his.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Dave on October 20th, 2012

Dave

I say give your Son a blowjob. Wish i was your Son

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Dave on December 31st, 2011

Dave

Give your son a blowjob . You must be hot for him to ask

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by pcola852 on December 24th, 2011

pcola852

Givd him a blowjob. Mom gave my first it was great and mom loved it also.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Tamara_C6478 on February 17th, 2011

Tamara_C6478

i think you are all sick.he is your son and not someone you should even think about in an intamate way.and if he is asking his mother instead of finding a girl that IS NOT RELATED to him then i have one question.WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM !i think you all belong in a mental institution to say the least.better yet go and open a book called a dictionary and look up the word INCEST and all of your names will be listed underneath i am sure.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by troubled_senario on June 24th, 2010

troubled_senario

Aside all the silly answers you are getting, if you would be comfortable doing so then by all means do so. There is nothing wrong with it and infact over 70% of mother/son releations the results are positive. Please read some of the following information and it will give you some worthwhile and good information on the subject. Be sure to also look at the "guest book" entries; you will see this is not uncommon in today's world.

http://inkaboutit.homestead.com/familylovers.html

I hope this helps, please let me know by ABemail if you wish

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by leny on June 23rd, 2010

leny

I do not think You understand he asked me to give him a blowjob

• Like
    • Report

5 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by SirDirk777 on October 13th, 2013

SirDirk777

Mmm! Hot! My 4 yr old niece jerked off my cock at 16. I rubbed, fingered and licked her young pussy, but that's all...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ArabianPrince on April 14th, 2013

ArabianPrince

The question should: what do you want to do?

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by tabu_lover on January 26th, 2013

tabu_lover

Do a stripteas for him. Rub your pussy in his face let him lick it. Then take him to bed.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by kandy.man.798 on December 3rd, 2012

kandy.man.798

I believe in God so I don't believe in incest that is nasty u should have slapped your son in the mouth for asking you for some head. I don't know about white people and I'm not being prejudice or anything but a black or hispanic mother would have dragged their son in the dirt and beat the shit out of him. I could be incorrect but it seems to me that alot of white people are into that kind of shit and they like to have sex with their dogs. There is something really fucked with society here in America. They will send u 2 prison for fighting dogs yet they're people fucking the dogs n giving Scooby Doo blowjobs. Slap some sense into your son that's what you do. Sounds like you and your son have a mental problem .

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by mondalor on August 20th, 2012

mondalor

Way late here but go ahead I wish I would have had the balls to ask my mother that when I was 18.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Sphoto72 on May 8th, 2012

Sphoto72

Can we have an update? Did you and are you still doing it?

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by loki3663 on March 12th, 2012

loki3663

suuuck his diiick!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Dakota_S on January 11th, 2012

Dakota_S

I think if he had the courage to ask you should give him one but make sure he puts it on your face. If you decide not to he should understand and not complain about it.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Dave on June 18th, 2011

Dave

Nothing wrong with it as long as its a blowjob.Very hot.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by grc222 on May 14th, 2011

grc222

i say go for it. as long as you are both comfortable with it then do it. HE WILL LOVE IT AND SO WILL YOU. theres nothing wrong with it, who better than mom. MILLIONS of sons only dream of having their moms in bed and doing something intimate. Itll be a great present and you both will enjoy it. i wish i had the guts to ask my mom

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by bigcuntry on May 4th, 2011

bigcuntry

have you sucked his cock yet?

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by noshame on January 12th, 2011

noshame

Do it!
    And please tell as how ended that.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on January 3rd, 2011

Anonymous

I assume the fact that you're asking the question here means you're CONSIDERING it ( if not why even ASK ? ) and if you're considering it there must be at least a little appeal to you ! If it appeals to YOU and it obviously appeals to HIM why NOT do it ? I was in MY late teens when my Mother and I began having sex with each other and it was some of the bet sex of my life ! Of course ONCE isn't going to be ENOUGH - he's going to want more than ONE blowjob from you - he'll probably want to go down on YOU as well - and he's likely going to want it to progress to having intercourse with you too - at least that's what happened with me and MY Mother ! It was GREAT sex - for BOTH of us - and we talked about it years later ! Neither one of us had ANY regrets - the sex was just too GOOD to regret ! GO for it ! You will BOTH be glad that you did !

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by hello on January 1st, 2011

hello

give him one

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by chase24735 on November 1st, 2010

chase24735

go4it that would b a gr8t gift on his 18th birthday do it in the shower n also sum hot sex

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by MrDeviant on August 20th, 2010

MrDeviant

If you don't want to do it then just tell him "sorry, no". You have to admire his guts in asking you though. There are hundreds of AB users who would do anything to have sex with their mothers. On the whole it's regarded as wrong, but there is a large group of boys and men out there who can only dream of being intimate with their mothers. Like it or not it's completely normal and would certainly be something very special between two consenting adults.

Try not to belittle him or distance yourself. Tell him you understand how he feels but you don't feel the same. If you're open-minded about it and not completely uncomfortable then maybe offer him something less intrusive. Handing him a dirty pair of you underwear to use instead would certainly come as a consolation to him, or maybe slip him a naked photograph of yourself. Presumably you both love each other deeply, so don't feel too surprised that he wants to love you in other ways.

As long as you are very clear about not wanting to get physical with him then I think he will accept other options.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by wonhotcpl on July 4th, 2010

wonhotcpl

give him what he asks for,would be better from mom than some else

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by wonhotcpl on July 4th, 2010

wonhotcpl

Share your answer...

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Tyrunea on June 22nd, 2010

Tyrunea

Find a whore.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by diapermom on June 2nd, 2014

diapermom

when my son turned 18,he wanted a blow job for his birthday also.i didnt want to give him one.our daughter,who was 15 at the time,was about to recieve her sacrement of baptism the sunday before his birthday the following tuesday.the daughter had to wear a poofy white,top of the knees dress with a bonnet,lace socks and white shoes and a cloth diaper,rubberpants and tee shirt under the dress.on the morning of her baptism,i put the diaper,rubberpants,tee shirt and bonnet on her then called the son into her room and told him to drop his pants,that baby sister is going to give him a blow job.he dropped his pants and the daughter got down on her knees and gave him the blowjob.the son came in her mouth and she swallowed it all then i finished dressing her.the son said it was really special having sis give him his birthday blowjob in her baby underwear!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by rustybottles on September 20th, 2013

rustybottles

Do not do anything that is not going to make you feel ok. Ask an attractive lady friend to take care of your son's needs. I think that is a good way to go.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

rustybottles

OK, I have given the exact way you should do it. What you should wear, what song to play, have the light down low, he can fantasize about you, but more likely Sopia Vergara, or one of your lady friends. Let him brush your hair and lean into his cock and start with his shorts on, then get to the skin. It won't take but a few minutes, so swallow him and clean him like a momma Puma, then send him to his room. You then take care of yourself with your fingers or an instrument. Don't put too much into it, and don't force him to Force a young girl to do something she is not ready for. It could even lead to an arrest for rape. Keep it hush hush. If you ask a friend to take care of him, more likely than not, she will. Ask a unhappy married friend or a divorced friend. The divorced friend will fuck him. Out of 4 dates in the last 6 months, with divorced women, all have asked me to do it, not me ask them, swear on my dad's grave. Divorced women want sex and love to teach!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

rustybottles

Don't do anything you can't live with. Ask a friend to take care of your son. If you have an attractive divorced friend, she will most likely say yes. They love to have sex, no strings, and they love to teach. I promise you, there are plenty of women who will take care of your son, and do not go to a prostitute. There are way too many STDs out there that your son could catch. You do not want him to have warts that he has to explain to his wife, one day. He'll love you and he'll learn and be sexually confident when he has the smell and taste of a grown woman, on his mind and lips. Good luck to you, I know it probably has you at least a little wet, and good luck to old " horn dog".

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by AuntMary on October 6th, 2013

AuntMary

You should go for it
    I love tying up my nephew and giving him a "rainbow" with different shades of lipstick. He moans with pleasure from behind my soaking panty gag until he passes out

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Jdvotto on March 17th, 2014

Jdvotto

I would take it as a great honor to be asked instead of him asking his girlfriend or another adult.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by the guy behind the bushes on June 23rd, 2010

the guy behind the bushes

Hooker or a lady friend

• by diapermom on June 2nd, 2014

diapermom

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading My son asked me blowjob 18th birthday what to do?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads