The Answerbag question #2050928 page is not available at the moment. Queued for spidering. Please check back soon.

Ask your own question!

Trending Categories

This Week's Leaders

Popular Questions

I think I have mild seborrheic dermatitis or eczema, on my forehead and behind my ears, so I wanted to try some essential oil formulas. Some formulas I found include: 1) [1 tablespoon Evening Primrose Oil, 6 drops Geranium Essential Oil] 2) [1 tablespoon Evening Primrose Oil, 6 drops German Chamomile Essential Oil, 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil] 3) [1-2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, 1-2 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil, diluted with fractionated coconut oil] My question is, can I rework these formulas so that I can have enough for a spray bottle. I don't know how, that's why I'm posting this to get more insight into the matter. Lets say I double one of the formulas, if I keep stacking one batch on top of another until I have enough for my bottle, then will that work? Is it dangerous to do that? Just to make enough and then stuff them all together? This is confusing to me because I assume 5 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil would be less effective in a glass of water for example than a tea spoon of water due to the difference in water. Do the formulas lose their effectiveness quickly and should only be used on the same day or hour they're made? Side note: I choose to use a spray bottle as the application method, because I thought that would be easiest, if there are other possibly better ways, then please let me know. I assume, I should rub the areas after spraying on the created medicine on my problem areas, is it ok if there are some wetness left over from using the medication? Or does that mean I'm using too much, and letting some stay on top of my skin is bad? If rubbing the area is bad in the first place for the medicine, then please let me know.