by Anonymous on March 6th, 2010

Anonymous

Question

Help answer this question below.

Why do young men enjoy ejaculating on womens' faces?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 22 helpful answers below.

• by Johnno on March 6th, 2010

Johnno

It makes him feel dominant and boosts his ego.

• Like
    • Report

21 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Just Me on May 7th, 2010

Just Me

Maybe they're marking their territory? =)

Seriously though...I'm not a man, but I imagine it's the naughty/dirty factor in addition to men being more visual creatures and they most likely just enjoy watching their cum cover a pretty face that was most likely just sucking their dick. Especially if the woman is enjoying it....I would say that probably makes ejaculating on her face even more fun. Personally, I really like when my husband does this....or anywhere else on my body for that matter.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on April 30th, 2010

Anonymous

I'm not a "young" man but I sure get into giving my wife "facials" ! It just turns me on - it's SO erotic - I can't really explain it beyond that ! My wife initially thought it was degrading - but I told her that I didn't consider it degrading at all ! Three things have helped her feel a little differently about them - first the fact that we always do a pretty passionate "cum kiss" afterwards has helped - secondly a co-workers description of a "pearl necklace" ( when a guy jacks off on a woman's chest and the cum drops are the "pearls" forming a "necklace" ) has helped because she feels better about me "decorating" her face with "pearls" - and thirdly when she said "why don't YOU do a facial" and I agreed to ( she jacks me off on MY face ) so she's decided I really DON'T consider it degrading - but rather DO consider it very EROTIC !

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on March 6th, 2010

Anonymous

They all watch pornography and see it there so they think it is the thing to do.

• Like
    • Report

5 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Temporary Name on April 25th, 2011

Temporary Name

us old men do too

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on September 19th, 2010

Anonymous

My ex used to say "I like to destroy something beautiful. He was very visually oriented. He never meant it to degrade me and I personally don't judge others for doing it. It wasn't my thing, but I loved him at the time and so I went with it. Personally I would have to love someone to go with it.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Queeningboy69 on March 7th, 2010

Queeningboy69

Who knows...Personally I'd much rather have a woman or women squirt all over mine though and make me swallow it!!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by More_postage on September 6th, 2013

More_postage

some don't , I like it if she swallows , but don't expect it. the feel of it going off and her warm tongue on it weakens my knees. otherwise i put my hand on it, if they doesn't like the shot.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by GibsonGuy on October 5th, 2011

GibsonGuy

I think it's the intimacy of having your orgasm so close to her sweet mouth an eyes, wanting her to realize how she has brought me to the height of sexual arousal and release. Ejaculation is concealed out of sight when I come in her vagina. I want her to experience the intensity. But only if she wants to. Otherwise I'd cum on her belly or her ass or somewhere else she'd like better.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Don't tread on me on April 25th, 2011

Don't tread on me

I don't know but it's hot when my bf does it to me

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Francis_O8064 on March 28th, 2011

Francis_O8064

i feel it help us feel dominant, and as primal as it may sound makes us feel like were 'marking our territory' even tho most descent men understand that the women in question not 'out territory'

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by anonymous on January 21st, 2011

anonymous

For me the woman has to want it. The turn on is that she likes it truly and wants me to unload on her face or in her mouth. I have a fetish for this but if she has to be persuaded then I lose interest. I get off on the true cum lovers who would rather have that than sex. They are few and far between. Just like women who actually orgasim from giving a BJ. Right or wrong that's my take.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Possum on August 24th, 2010

Possum

I know a number of women who like it and ask for it.

In general I'd prefer ejaculating inside them, but it certainly isn't an inconvenience for me.

What's your take on the subject?

• Like
    • Report

10 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by stillcurious on May 3rd, 2010

stillcurious

I don't and would never.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by digitaljim on March 23rd, 2010

digitaljim

I love ejaculating and I love most women's faces, but I don't have any desire to blow a sticky load on a pretty face. I'm not sure why most men like that. Perhaps it is the ultimate form of dominance, or perhaps they want to know that their girl can be SO dirty.

But I would always prefer to cum in their vagina. It just feels right and you can watch it drip out afterward.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by the guy behind the bushes on March 6th, 2010

the guy behind the bushes

Cuz its awsome

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by WNYMike on October 4th, 2011

WNYMike

To be honest, I don't during Vaginal sex or anal. But during oral sex I do it because she doesn't like me to cum in her mouth and she'd rather have it on her face.

• by WNYMike on October 4th, 2011

WNYMike

Share your answer...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Wisdom Tooth on August 18th, 2010

Wisdom Tooth

Just as new games get invented from time to time, new sexual "games" also come into existence. Ejaculating on the face is probably something "different" to break the monotony of ejaculating into the vagina (which is the best place to ejaculate) or in a woman's mouth which has been the fashion lately.
    To me the best place to ejaculate is deep inside her vagina or in a condom.

• by emanresu on April 14th, 2010

emanresu

I don't think it dominant/submission for me, I guess it could be, but it was her idea...and she always the one to stroke me off on her face.

I find it fun and exciting because it's like the opposite of her being repulsed by the physical aspect of me having an orgasm (which would be a turn off) So it is like, that my orgasming actually is a turn on for her and the mess is not only accepted but is kind of fun for her, she says she likes to see and feel me cum as it makes her happy. She likes to swallow too, which is no mess and I love that too as she does have to stop before I orgasm.

• by Knightriding on July 6th, 2010

Knightriding

I didnt know you aked this or I wouldve answered this sooner. Because men like faces. Anywhere a man likes to finish he likes that area. It doesnt make sense to me either, yet I understand it. "Why not?" I say! You have to accomadate your partners tastes in any kind of a relationship. At least its not whips, chains, or safety words!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Safe Mode on April 25th, 2011

Safe Mode

I don't

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading Why do young men enjoy ejaculating on womens' faces?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads