by sssamtron on February 26th, 2010

sssamtron

Question

Help answer this question below.

While travelling in local bus boys stand closer to girls and rub their rod with butt of girl. Do you do that?Girls, do u like it to be done?

Answers

Answers. 6 helpful answers below.

• by Alexmarr72@gmail.com on February 26th, 2010

Alexmarr72@gmail.com

I cannot see a woman having a stranger rub his unit on her without her OK, it sounds like a disrespectful way to view any woman. What if some horny old crazy woman came up and pressed her wrinkled old hooters on you? Would that float your boat?

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by rick3075 on February 27th, 2010

rick3075

Never did that on a bus, but did do it in a crowded Christmas Mass at church. My friend and I got there late so we had to stand in the way back.
    Not sure if it was too much caffeine or what but she was swaying back and forth, one foot to the other, and I thought it would be fun to lean my pelvis into her's. Not sure if she really noticed or not, she did move, maybe thinking that I was being crowded in. I readjusted so her butt cheek was playing against the tip thru my pants.
    Got super hard in the process, but was too afraid to reach the end so to speak and have a mess in my pants (a good kind though).

If she ever noticed she didn't tell me.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Once here now gone... now back? on March 1st, 2010

Once here now gone... now  back?

I am a male and I believe it is immature and highly disrespectful to do that. It is a difference in how males and females think. If a girl started feeling up a guy she didn't know chances are the guy would be all into that "Whoa, she is all over me, she digs me..." while it is the opposite for girls, a girl who is being touched by a guy she doesn't know will be thinking "WTF?! Who the hell is this, get the F away from me, I don't even know you, damn pervert!"

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Robogirl_roboguy_robodog_robocat_in_2030 on February 26th, 2010

Robogirl_roboguy_robodog_robocat_in_2030

This is another reason im against sex. It also shows that men are way hornier. Never seen a woman do that to a man but men do that to women alot.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ladyshakespeare on February 26th, 2010

ladyshakespeare

NO, I have never met a woman who enjoyed having strange men take sexual liberties on her without her consent or knowledge.

• by BrownEye Insertion Specialists on February 26th, 2010

BrownEye Insertion Specialists

I try to... I hope they like it. If they don't you normally get a dirty look or a slap.

But if a girl is wearing a sexy top and and short skirt ( you know the kind, made from 1/2 a wash rag of material)... what does she expect from us horny guys.

Side note - girls if you ARE dress like that - is that what you are looking for?

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading While travelling in local bus boys stand closer to girls and rub their rod with butt of girl. Do you do that?Girls, do u like it to be done?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads