by KagomeShuko on April 7th, 2007

KagomeShuko

Question

Help answer this question below.

What is "Pinky brain" as it's what it advertised right on in the google ads and I've not heard of it?

Answers

Answers. 1 helpful answer below.

• by Darkling on April 8th, 2007

Darkling

I think it's referring to a cartoon spin off from the mid 90s called "Pinky and the Brain." http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112123/

It started out on Animaniacs as a series of short skits about two genetically engineered lab mice. Every night, Brain hatches a plot to take over the world with Pinky as his faithful (if insane) hench-rodent.

Pinky: Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?
    The Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

Of course, the plan is foiled every episode but not without some silly antics and great quotes:

The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so, Brain, but then it'd be Snow White and the Seven Samurai...

The Brain: Pinky are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so Brain but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?

The Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    Pinky: I think so, Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn't the plural of spouse be spice?

The Brain: Pinky, there are times when I feel i'm bearing my soul to a tube of caulk.
    Pinky: Yum! Caulk!

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading What is "Pinky brain" as it's what it advertised right on in the google ads and I've not heard of it?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads
Answerbag